Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

TV- the smaller tornments

A-Dawg

London Tigers 2
Jan 27, 2008
Even if you were to get it live on tv, its going to be a bit boring.

You would want a good format to be covered ie Xball, people making big moves.

Not 5 man where people play safer

my 2p

Africa-Fusion

Aberdeen Fusion
Aug 5, 2008
I feel that Tourney Paintball in Scotland is not being "advertised" as well or at all for that matter.
I guess I could say the same for Tournament Paintball if the UK as a whole.
In the states they have ESPN covering events, simply because there are so many events happening around the country and because it's so popular there.

I get the feeling that Paintball here in the UK is suffering a little.
How cool would it be if Sky Sports or Satanta or even free-lance filmed events around here. I mean up here in Scotland we only really have the SPPS held at Wildwoodz, which, dont get me wrong is a nice series to play in but it's held up in Inverness (That's the top of Scotland).
I think something should be done to try and bring tounament Paintball up the the level it should be here.
How cool would it be if paintball became a Olympic Event?

Africa-Fusion

Aberdeen Fusion
Aug 5, 2008
As far as I was aware, Trouney paintball was and is the fastest growing Extreme SPORT in the world bro.

Well it is in the states anyways.
I just wish it was as big here as it is there. That's all.

Kitty

www.techpb.com
Aug 16, 2007
Oahu, Hawaii / London UK
www.myspace.com
The issue we have over here as stated before is its not a UK recognised sport. Now the uni league and the PA have seperatly been working on that, the PA with the sports council and the uni league with BUSA (bristish university sports ascociation) Now the league has been given the go ahead providing somehow we pull 21 teams out of our butts which would be a good stepping stone for UK paintball as a whole.

But until you get it as a recognised sport what can be done to improve it is limited.