Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

UK Disgrace

frenchie

Jul 26, 2006
killing for tha jewellery quarter
?????????

C,mon guys,Robbo,s dead right,where are all the uk teams?a few years ago you couldn,t get into this event(at the stadium) if you didnt book up real early!tis a wicked venue,loads of facilities,nearby camping(ie walking distance) and if you,ve never been,you get the chance to rub shoulders with some of europes paintball elite!AND most importantly of all,there,s a pub Inside the stadium!quality,you get to get hammered on the field then go and watch games getting hammered off the field!!Sorted!!! p.s any1 need a fairly experienced player for this event as will be going anyway regardless,will share bills etc;) :D

impamiizgraa

Platinum Member
Feb 6, 2006
Rosie said:
You know it ;)

You've been playing 10 years you shouldn't be in Div 3 blah blah blah ;)

PS if you aren't playing, WHY :D, it's at Crystal Palace!!
I don't have the moneeeeey :(, but I'll be there to shout for <B>nexus</B> ;)
On tht note...who's gonna be playing for Nexus?!

Bedlam

Gone crazy, back soon...
It feels pretty crap to be british at this point. I've only recently started tourney play but for me, this is where its at. I'd love to be playing and maybe our team will in the future (no comments olly).

In the meanwhile, I'll be there supporting.....unless someone needs an over-enthusiastic 30 something with a penchance for autocockers....:p

:cool:

jeff

Banned
Jul 10, 2001
Surrey. England.
Visit site
Furey

Get you and the guys booked into the M5.

It will be fun and when your back has given out after the first days play you can head over to the DYE booth and have it sorted by Olly who will be helping the old, tired and needy.

:)

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
jeff said:
Furey

Get you and the guys booked into the M5.

It will be fun and when your back has given out after the first days play you can head over to the DYE booth and have it sorted by Olly who will be helping the old, tired and needy.

:)
Is olly providing his services? Awesome - i could do with a check up :)

O

ollytheosteo

Yup, the lovely DYE types are letting me use their tents this year:D :D :D

jeff

Banned
Jul 10, 2001
Surrey. England.
Visit site
Indeed he is.

He will be providing free treatment to DYE Sponsored teams and DYE guests throughout the weekend and will also be available to treat anyone who has a little niggle, injury etc.

DYE guests' treatment is complimentary and Olly will be charging as usual for anyone else that requires his services. Not sure how much but it will be well worth it. Olly is a true professional.

Jeff :)

edit - and quick on the old pooter too!!!