Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

UK Masters CPL Lite - 2nd September - Lincoln

danrandon

randonphotography.co.uk
Mar 4, 2005
leicester
www.randonphotography.co.uk
Danni and Alex were filling in for Dan all day but I think Dan has all the photos (some 2000 I believe) and they should be up some time this week.
Actually it's now nearer to 3000 pictures and I'm just building the galleries now but it takes time.

There are some special offers for this events pictures.

Buy an A4 print and get a 6x4 copy of it for free
buy 3x A4 print and not only get the 6x4's for free but also the images on CD

Team CD of all images of your team £35

Dan

Jon C

Do you play with balls?
Feb 1, 2005
Whore house
www.ontargetpaintball.co.uk
What a cool day, looked like you guys were having fun :D. Us not so much that is one hard way to ref though I still cant wait for the next one.

As regarding the paint, the hopper ws pointed out to me, i tested the other teams paint and it broke no problems what so ever. And as for the anodising being taken off, i heard about this though it wasnt paint that did it. The gat was on top of leaking batteries and it was the acidy stuff from iside.

Cant wait to see everyone at the next event, im gonna go tweak with the buzzers a bit for a few improvements.

Jon

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
What a cool day, looked like you guys were having fun :D. Us not so much that is one hard way to ref though I still cant wait for the next one.

As regarding the paint, the hopper ws pointed out to me, i tested the other teams paint and it broke no problems what so ever. And as for the anodising being taken off, i heard about this though it wasnt paint that did it. The gat was on top of leaking batteries and it was the acidy stuff from iside.

Cant wait to see everyone at the next event, im gonna go tweak with the buzzers a bit for a few improvements.

Jon
cool to see those paint issues were dealt with proffessionally.
The reffs had a tough day, and a big thankyou to them, im sure you guys had as much fun as we did:)

Jon C

Do you play with balls?
Feb 1, 2005
Whore house
www.ontargetpaintball.co.uk
cool to see those paint issues were dealt with proffessionally.
The reffs had a tough day, and a big thankyou to them, im sure you guys had as much fun as we did:)
The above things we checked, obviously we needed to but i know there were some hard paint out there, not sure what though as the refs just grinned and beared it when we were shot by it :D. From what ive spoken to the other refs on the day we recieved bounces off lenses and heads (with no hats on). 1 ref has had some cartlidge popped, 1 has hurt his shoulder and i have lots of bruises on me which are huge like ive never seen on myself before after playing and reffing for years. (including being shot by punter paint at least twice a week for the last 2 years)

Next month a drop test is going to be used to check all paint just to make sure its fit for its intended purpose. Bar that its the most fun ive ever had reffing you guys were absolutely amazing and some of the best sportsmanship i have ever seen from teams. (albeit i think its probably you just dont hve time to argue as you only have 2 mins till your next point :D)

No seriously though i saw some amazing play from a lot of teams, you all adapted to the format brilliantly and dint have a problem, used the point conceding brilliant to save time etc. There was a hell of a lot of points played on sunday. Andy told me earlier that the average point was about a min and a half, i know a few games went to 5 and the rest all seemed to get around 5 - 8 points per game.

How did everyone feel about the 8 mins game time, i know it seemed short before we started but I felt it was perfect timing for a lite event. Ive spoken to a couple of ballers and they thought it was perfect. Whats your opinion guys.

What else could be done to make it slightly better.

A couple of things have been noted by Wendy and we are chaning a ocuple of things, the colour of the time off on the screens is going to be changed to make it easier to see. The buzzers are going to be made slightly louder just so you guys can hear them :D. I think the starting tones may be changed but were not sure what was your opinion on it?

Any feedback is greatly recieved.

Jon