The Home Of European Paintball

Uk Masters March Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrizwheatley

Northern Baller
Sep 23, 2007
Near Newcastle
only real way to sort it out is to scrap the results from sunday and call it a wash out then its fair on all teams. You could always call a replay but then its down to cost, would the players have to pay or would the entry be free?

TheRenton

P8nt'in Yo Face Since 03
only real way to sort it out is to scrap the results from sunday and call it a wash out then its fair on all teams. You could always call a replay but then its down to cost, would the players have to pay or would the entry be free?
imo thats even worse, people spent a lot of time getting there and did play, you can't just call it a practice run otherwise they probably wouldn't have bothered.

As for the average score taking, it was taken for all teams up to the last game that they all played so I believe, so how is that unfair? It means everyones score for their 5 or 6th game (i don't know how many it was) was taken as an average.

chrizwheatley

Northern Baller
Sep 23, 2007
Near Newcastle
imo thats even worse, people spent a lot of time getting there and did play, you can't just call it a practice run otherwise they probably wouldn't have bothered.

As for the average score taking, it was taken for all teams up to the last game that they all played so I believe, so how is that unfair? It means everyones score for their 5 or 6th game (i don't know how many it was) was taken as an average.

Loads didnt bother or couldnt make it anyways coz of the weather etc, then not exactly ideal playing conditions and 30 - 90 min wait on game times.

Some teams played 8 games so as an average it still screwed up to be fair. If say the first 4 or 5 games (everyone would have played that many) then yes it would be fair.

TheRenton

P8nt'in Yo Face Since 03
as far as i'm aware, the average was taken of the first however many games that all teams had played. So if everyone managed to play 4 or 5, then thats what the average was calculated from. I agree that if some teams played more games it would be better (or possibly worse if they lost) for them. i think we need to hear directly from the event organisers on this one before it all gets out of hand (which it almost has anyway)

Karl? Wipe? Never!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.