Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

UK Masters proudly supporting the NSPA.

rich666

Platinum Member
Jun 14, 2007
up north
DOA loved it - Respect to the marshalls you really did a spot on job in the last half, can't fault you even when you did one for one me after we trashed Vudoo (so called) All stars
:eek: shame the rather large titanic hit on your hopper wasn't called before our last man went and u ran 50 yards up the field! :rolleyes: . everyone needs a bit of luck gaz but yours will be long gone by next week and im owning your ass lol :D and yes ill bring the lube!

on a lighter note totally fantastic night yet again great venue and fantastic support , big thanx to all the marshalls and staff who showed total comittment and enthusiasm throughout the night (yes even u sid ;)), well done to moppys t bags for taking first place they played awsome game after game and deserved the top spot!

thanx again to all involved :D

Shadlad

Platinum Member - Lifetime
Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
Just for the record one the players on Moppy's teabags had never played air ball before and Moppy had only ever played airball once before !!

NSPA Webmaster

Sep 26, 2007
Team photos

Pics are on for last nights teams, just finished them and their respective reviews.

Moppy's T's gunna be the team to beat next week for sure...they only dropped two points all night. Hell if thats how they play now whats it gunna be like when they have a few weeks behind them!!

Ad, Rich, Craig...challenge is on fellas. eat your greens and get to bed early:eek:

NSPA review

jitsuwarrior

Old Baller, getting older
Jun 14, 2007
Northern England
Pics are on for last nights teams, just finished them and their respective reviews.

Moppy's T's gunna be the team to beat next week for sure...they only dropped two points all night. Hell if thats how they play now whats it gunna be like when they have a few weeks behind them!!

Ad, Rich, Craig...challenge is on fellas. eat your greens and get to bed early:eek:

NSPA review
Webmaster, if you want me to play like that more often then I better phone my ex more:D

As for Connor the little did was excellent, have visions of him becoming a snake Guru after the way he played in the last game.

mophead

dont really care
Apr 15, 2007
Newcastle
Whats the matter with the picture page on the nspa website. had a very enjoyable night on wednesday and will be going again next week see you all there.

NSPA Webmaster

Sep 26, 2007
Picture Page

Alright Moppy

which page are you refering to? Which Link are you clicking? The gallery page is not done yet.:eek:

On it though should get it done today...its on the list:cool:

Shadlad

Platinum Member - Lifetime
Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle

Ad, Rich, Craig...challenge is on fellas. eat your greens and get to bed early

I'll get my boys on the diet of drugs , beer and I would say sex but well Moppy is just young (joke moppy).

I am still sure that in Singer's mind he views the field like the Monk from the film Mean Machine. Just so glad he has not gone on a killing mission for real yet lol. Mind you it is when Knox gets back from Iraq again that the fun will begin lol

NSPA Webmaster

Sep 26, 2007
yea that was it the gallery page will wait patiently then :p
Alright Moppy - Pics are done and up in the gallery. Its a flash gallery but you should already have the plug in installed. There is only a few and much of them are bigger versions of whats already on there but more will follow.
;)

Gallery