Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

UK masters today

SteRoberts

Pugwash
Apr 1, 2004
Wolverhampton
Its always a bummer when you miss out on top 3 by such a small margain, but when youve had such a fun day and came out on a high anyway like me and the rest of the Wolves cubs had in Div 3, it doesnt matter.

We enjoyed the step up from division 4, and eagerly await next months tourney, and i wonder how many of you saw us make a mess of one of our chants? lol.

See u next month guys :).

oggey

Oct 29, 2004
Visit site
Yer any chance of having symetrical fields would be cracking, it really did make a difference off the break for some games.

HELLRAISER

Platinum Member
Dec 13, 2004
CATTERICK
we did our best to get the fields right

it was hard even to get them to stay in on saturday due to the weather conditions ie the wind

thats why for most they would have seen none were inflated on the morning as we did not want to risk leaving them up in the wind..

they will hopefully be better next time with a bit of luck the weather will be on our side on the saturday also..

As for site improvements just thought Maybe net on the back of each start gate stop you getting even more splattered and maybe some work on the chrono area

as sometimes you were getting sprayed from people letting rip into the barrels

cookie_834

P8ntball killed me....
Oct 28, 2004
in a house with a window
Visit site
i think the fields were fine. its just part of the game, its why you walk the fields before and work out things. i personally think the marshalls were great and we only had one bad call all day.

thank you everyone at the masters, cant wait to get back next month :)

oh and big up to field 5 the most. you guys rocked!

beer

setting things right
Nov 29, 2004
Returning?????
Visit site
Originally posted by steroberts
Its always a bummer when you miss out on top 3 by such a small margain,

or when the top 4 and its like 100 points in it if that really good day, and to be honest it was called div4 but non of the teams we really that new :p think we all thought we ring it down there and well it turned out to be good games most of day

cookie_834

P8ntball killed me....
Oct 28, 2004
in a house with a window
Visit site
div 4 rocked. was so close it kept the pressure on all day. there was something like 4 points between us and 2nd :eek: and about 10 between us and third. very close. unlucky to destiny though. i cant believe it came down to the last match of the day to decide the div

Kill Crazy

Aug 2, 2005
Wirral
Visit site
ye great day and started out so well beating spank and showtime then went down hill from there but loved and dont matter aslong as u have fun.
Only had one bad call all day aswell wen one of our guys got called out and he was clean but he walked anyway and not argued. Plus good to see marshalls chatting and having a LAFF with the marshalls unlike like another league i know of!!!!!!.

only thing i would say is on the start gates make it so u cant see through them so the other team dont know how many of ur team are dead plus one our guys got nocked on his arse after been hit in the head from a shot that came through the metal slats on the gate. still funny tho .

just thnx again angels and marshall keep up the good work

Kill Crazy

Aug 2, 2005
Wirral
Visit site
no marshall got hammered then hit in the ear then our guy in the dead box got it through the slats and nocked him on his arse. Wen the marshall went down think they should of called the game to halt it for a sec but he said play on after he crawled out