The Home Of European Paintball

UK masters today

baker21

Wolf City Union
Nov 26, 2005
west midlands
Visit site
thank you everyone at the masters, cant wait to get back next month
have to agree with that was a great day:D field 5 was our last game of the day and made me laugh when one of the other team jumped out and told me to surrender as i was about to hang the flag lol

ollgeeze

Elsham eagles frontman 8)
Apr 11, 2005
solihull west mids
Visit site
Cheers everyone in div3 for a great day, really enjoyed it, looks like div2 next month then :eek: aargh.
and cheers to impulsive disorder, you lads always give us the best game of the day .:)

hopefully the fields will be slightly bigger next month, not nice being a frontman off the break on them short fields :(

HELLRAISER

Platinum Member
Dec 13, 2004
CATTERICK
was not RentonC

just to clear that up

it was Me Neil Renton

And to clear up the above incident John C remarked on my Dm6 was playing up and i adjusted the Lpr

and did not have time to test it before the game on Field 5 it was not up high enougth therfore my balls were dropping very short at points a couple hit my Front guy but they never had enougth power to burst on him so he was ok

but was quite funny and i did get it sorted after and it worked fine

So yes there was a Renton but it was Neil Renton From Team Furion

ollgeeze

Elsham eagles frontman 8)
Apr 11, 2005
solihull west mids
Visit site
:] my team mate managed to shoot me in the side of the mask from less than a foot away and simultaniously break the ASA on the promaster he was borrowing off me while sliding in to double up on a bunker :] lol.
cheers dan :p