Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

UK masters today

Wendyism

Lady Organ Grinder
Results are up on Paintball Kit for round 2......they should be up on the Masters website soon.......

The fields are 45metres by 25metres and will stay that way because that's the way Jules has designed them...

Ed you are right it is usually 2 up and 2 down, but it does depend on which teams enter the tournament each month..if you are not happy when i post the divisions i will chat to you and explain my reasoning behind my decision....but usually if you win the division you are automatically promoted...

:D :D :D

combatman

Aug 26, 2002
www.combatzone.info
Feedback from masters site

Thanks to everyone for posting comments on my new site. I always like feedback whether good or bad.
The field had to be moved to this new venue. The main reasons were during training sessions at the site, a couple of teams decided to shoot the warehouses and cars doing handbrake turns in the car park!!! This the farmer was not happy with.
Also the entrance and 2 fields were becoming waster-logged. I know you lot like to play in any weather, but having to swim to your primary's seems to slow the game down!
Mainly I wanted a bigger site. I now have room for 8 fields (if needed).

Some other points that have been raised are as follows:

Toilets being too far away:
The toliets were put by the entrance of the site, this was because the ground was too soft due to the large amounts of rain over the privious 3 days. I did not want to get the lorry stuck!

Ground:
The ground has been professionally rolled and cut a couple of days before. Hopefully you noticed. The entrance was hard-cored, cos the lad in the mini kept hitting the curb on the last site (sorry about that, but told you I would get it sorted)

Netting:
This was the biggest problems. Due to 300 pegs going missing, the netting was not pegged at the bottom properly. This will be sorted for the next event. We also intend the higher the netting further. With lincoln being so flat, we do tend to get alot of wind.
I will also be putting in more supports for the netting in between the fields. This will stop the netting blowing as much.
(sorry about the cars that were shot..although I did go around wiping as much off as possible). At least no cables broken. The new cables we use will take 1.5 tons of breaking strain!!

Fields:
The start gates will be replaced for the next event. They will large 8X4 plyboard sheets with 1.5 meters of netting above them. This means if people want to hide in the dead box, they can (with the netting you will not get shot either).
I am planning to mark all of the fields out with a line marker for the next event. The fields are square but did not look it the ways the fields were placed.

Chrono-station:
This is also due to be made bigger with alot more stuff to shoot at.

We thats it for now, any more feedback just let me know. Also if you want to train, the site is open 24/7. Just pm me or call the office on 01427 611303.

Julian

danrandon

randonphotography.co.uk
Mar 4, 2005
leicester
www.randonphotography.co.uk
Feedback from masters site

Originally posted by combatman

The entrance was hard-cored, cos the lad in the mini kept hitting the curb on the last site (sorry about that, but told you I would get it sorted)

Thanks Julian, sold the mini as decided it was time to stop buying a new exhaust every time i came to lincoln, then you go and move over the otherside of the road.

The new site is great though loved everything about it

see you all at the end of the month

:D

Sy_HR

aka BrutalSy
Jan 30, 2006
Kipperminster
www.teamdeadbox.co.uk
OK the results have been posted up on the masters website, but can any1 from elsham eagles 2 tell me why you were not put on the results in Div D as i believe it is u guys that are missing.
Cheers
Sy