Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Uk masters Uttoxeter

ryu_xXx

Feb 16, 2004
hey guys cheers for the weekend. was tough in div 1, with only about 100 points seperating 6th to 1st, well done dv8 for the win, and as for the rage attitude i think more teams need some chants,and get in on team streches,get yourselves going like,it helps me and tommy, we were in the buzz all day. as for attention seeking, ha, we only went down with a scratch team for a laugh, to mix it up a bit, and i think we did just that.

mazz_had2k4

matt hadden
Jun 23, 2004
darlington
myspace.com
Koth

yeh gr8 tourny esp for everyone in KOTH team egg were lucky to get 3rd insted of redshift, might want to check the marshals of feild 5 for not letting us have our by points for the last game and takeing the field down with out letting us know untill we got there. but awsome day, thanks to everyone esp smart as a carrot and dvus too for training help looks like it paid off :D

haDD3n

Stevie_c

Mighty KPA Gaffer
Mar 3, 2006
West Midz
www.kpapaintball.com
storm1975 said:
Great day indeed.
Kings Park Assasins for their offer in helping us when we had a player injured
Thats ok dude anything to help. Can't see anyone miss out on balling no matter what:)

J Wilson said:
We'll get you next time Kings Park Assassins...

J Wilson
Redshift
Sorry:eek: ......What....:eek:

baker21 said:
bring it on lol
My thoughts exactly, Ta Neil:rolleyes: :D

:cool:

Sorry to hear about you Redshift Guys getting skiffed over with the points:( . still there's all to play for next month:)
See ya'll in May

phil alpha1

Dec 8, 2005
hereford
TEAMALPHA1.bebo.com
crafty said:
Just gotta say "what a weekend". great weather (the sun always shines on the angels), great organization Wendy. like the extra games means more new faces which can only be a good thing for the sport. Thought the marshalling was exelent. Going to miss playing in KOTH, but wish you ALL "all the best for the future". Look out D Div. hear comes DVUS TOO (I can see you all trembling in your boots). No, but being serious now see you all next month

Congratulations to dv'us too for winning the koth (again) and good luck from all of Alpha 1 (blue) in div 4 guys we will miss playing you next month but look forward to playing you and dv'us in the near future.:D

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
top day had,and as said before tuff day in div 1. played some really good games :D DV8 showtime and rage,good calls lads if it works for you keep doing it and as for the stare out with one of your guys and one of mine,,,well funny hope to play you all again sometime.

the lump monkeys will hopefuly be back at the welsh open,and to all those who wanted LUMP MONKEYS tshirts pm and see what we can sort out :cool:

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
lump said:
the lump monkeys will hopefuly be back at the welsh open,and to all those who wanted LUMP MONKEYS tshirts pm and see what we can sort out :cool:
Matey..... your ego knows no bounds :D

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
dude :D

i have 5 people already that want tshirts so get in quick fan club members will soon be in the 10s