Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Uk National Paintball league

Firstly I have no preference on tourny series at all, I play all of em, but your statements about the PA are absolute festive bollox.

Look at the teams playing div 1 PA and then look at the teams playing div 1 uk masters and nspl, no comparison really. The best teams in the uk play the PA, simple.

If your gonna hate on the PA then thats your choice, but thats not what this thread is for and not imo justified.

Yawn. I do dislike the PA for different reasons than here stated.

I do look at the PA but you seem not to be able to see the bigger picture!

To close the matter...it is my opinion and this is a public forum!

Matski

SO hot right now
Aug 8, 2001
Positive - help attract people to the tournament scene.

Negative - will not help teams get better results at ML events.

Bon

Timmy Nerd
Feb 22, 2006
Birmingham
and i beat you both to it ;) :D

now shhh, im waiting for some more educated responsed :)
Im suprised the second this thread went up his Robbo senses didnt tingle and he hadnt replyed within a few seconds.

Perhaps he is jsut getting slow in his old age :D

Biscuit

Mar 21, 2006
wakey
Visit site
people we forget one thing,this could be made to work.because the people that have the real power in paintball if we all thought about it, is ourselves the players, if we got organised and told the powers that be this is what their paying customers want then maybe we would get the product we require.if not then we would find somebody willing to supply us with what we want.the other way would be to get the different tournies to play the same formats with the same rules first and develop from that(millenium rules then no change in format when playing abroad).

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
people we forget one thing,this could be made to work.because the people that have the real power in paintball if we all thought about it, is ourselves the players, if we got organised and told the powers that be this is what their paying customers want then maybe we would get the product we require.if not then we would find somebody willing to supply us with what we want.the other way would be to get the different tournies to play the same formats with the same rules first and develop from that(millenium rules then no change in format when playing abroad).

bahahahahaha.....

no.

The first real signifigant step is if we could get people to stop fighting and backstabbing. The second would be to have a rule book in line with the MS as this is the only world series we can compete in at this time. The third thing would be for players to grow up and realise that tournaments aren't there for their benefit, they are there to make money.

Biscuit

Mar 21, 2006
wakey
Visit site
spoken by a true yorkshireman .mario the words you speak are true but who will get the different leagues round the table, this is probable where pressure from certain players would be helpful.as you said it,s a business but a business can,t survive without customers,it,s a two way street i know but if you supply the right product the customers will come if not they will go elsewhere;)

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Im suprised the second this thread went up his Robbo senses didnt tingle and he hadnt replyed within a few seconds.

Perhaps he is jsut getting slow in his old age :D

Ya think ????

The first line of Mikey's post did my brain in, take a look at it again:-

'Right first off id only like sensible replies to this thread, no one sarky one liners'

Now, to his credit (if credit is the right word), Mikey has accumulated something over 3500 posts to his name, and if you take a couple of minutes to look over his posts, the majority are one liners .....
And then on closer inspection, you have to ask the question, 'What do they actually say' ?

And so, after I had seen that first line and then managed to shoehorn my kidneys back inside my ribcage, I decided not to post in this thread until now :)

The question isn't in any way original and for the most part has been done to death and the only thing we can realistically conclude is :- A single league sounds like a good idea but who is gonna bring it all about and how ?

Mikey ?

:)

mikey601

F orum Battle Organiser
Nov 23, 2005
South Wales/Cali
www.myspace.com
Ya think ????

The first line of Mikey's post did my brain in, take a look at it again:-

'Right first off id only like sensible replies to this thread, no one sarky one liners'

Now, to his credit (if credit is the right word), Mikey has accumulated something over 3500 posts to his name, and if you take a couple of minutes to look over his posts, the majority are one liners .....
And then on closer inspection, you have to ask the question, 'What do they actually say' ?

And so, after I had seen that first line and then managed to shoehorn my kidneys back inside my ribcage, I decided not to post in this thread until now :)

The question isn't in any way original and for the most part has been done to death and the only thing we can realistically conclude is :- A single league sounds like a good idea but who is gonna bring it all about and how ?

Mikey ?

:)
I'd like to think in important or relevant threads i post my opinion in full, but with the 87.6% of threads on balled they call for sarky one liners.

Surley you could tell that.

If the question above is asking me if i could pull together all the 3 leagues...unlikely to say the least.

whats stopping syd from doing it? Wendy from doing it? Russ from doing? whats stopping all 3 of them doing? you (robbo) in doing it?

all 4 mentioned above have far more knowledge than myself on league formats, organisations etc etc, forum battles are easy this on the other hand is outta my league with the commitments i already have. If i werent commited, yes, i'd have a stab at it but only with the help from russ, wendy and syd. Without the help of those 3 it would be pointless.

Revolt

Monkey features
Dec 10, 2005
Scotland
Visit site
mmmh, my opinion wont count for much, but here it is none the less, you have 3 people who each run there own league, and as mario says obviously make a profit from it, otherwise they wouldnt do it, so why would they want to merge into one league unless all of them could be guarenteed the same profits, hell i know i wouldnt ;/

mikey601

F orum Battle Organiser
Nov 23, 2005
South Wales/Cali
www.myspace.com
mmmh, my opinion wont count for much, but here it is none the less, you have 3 people who each run there own league, and as mario says obviously make a profit from it, otherwise they wouldnt do it, so why would they want to merge into one league unless all of them could be guarenteed the same profits, hell i know i wouldnt ;/

Well they talk enough about promoting the sport, you would think they would do something about it.

Profit margins could be even higher with 1 league with 1 board of members running it