Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

UK stock class paintball

Magic Monkey

Sep 25, 2005
Visit site
hey yorgie id defo be up for some sort of pump day. and mew i spose u can borrow my spare phantom again.

as for the new vsc sterling stp it rocks. been using mine for the last 6+months and love it. :)

yorgie

Yorgie for Mod '07
Jun 2, 2006
Surrey
ok, considering that so many people are interested, does anyone have a venue in mind? I'll have a look at masters events, and look for a weekend towards the end of April/Start of May if that suits.

Bon

Timmy Nerd
Feb 22, 2006
Birmingham
will my pulse rf chip work with one :confused:

On the side.. possibly nterested if i could source a pumper

yorgie

Yorgie for Mod '07
Jun 2, 2006
Surrey
you'll no doubt be able to find a dirt cheap sterling bronze or likewise marker if you ask arround.

Russell Smith

The Paintball Association
If it is somewhere in the midlands area I am sure I could get a car full to come down.
I had a woodland game last week and used a Mech Automag all day, what a great day.
I used about 800 balls all day (won the event and never lost a game)and was just laughing at all the electro guns using ridiculous amounts trying to make a lane thru trees.
I also had a look at the Sterling Olly had and I fell in love with it myself.

Russ

Ian Mac

Powerball
Jun 19, 2003
www.camouflagepaintball.co.uk
This post is just to gauge opinion but I have got a site in the Midlands in mind, would this be too far for people or would a central location work?

We can probably provide a Sterling sup'air field and some Sterling paint as prizes.

I guess it would have to be a pump day as I doubt there are many stock class markers around?