Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

UK stock class paintball

yorgie

Yorgie for Mod '07
Jun 2, 2006
Surrey
This post is just to gauge opinion but I have got a site in the Midlands in mind, would this be too far for people or would a central location work?

We can probably provide a Sterling sup'air field and some Sterling paint as prizes.

I guess it would have to be a pump day as I doubt there are many stock class markers around?
I have an SC marker, and most restricted feed tubes are dirt cheap (and can be made from pvc), or we can restrict hopper sizes, however i doubt this'd catch on, we'll have to guage opinion. Pm me all the details you have of your site please fella - or even better, add me on msn (email in my profile) and we can have a chat.

Ian Mac

Powerball
Jun 19, 2003
www.camouflagepaintball.co.uk
I need to check with the site owner etc first so I can't give you any details just yet.

In case you don't know I work at Powerball where we make the Sterling Pumps and paint and we would be interested in supporting a pump day. I can probably sort out a good price for some pumps if people would like to buy one and don't currently own one.

I haven't used MSN in ages but you are welcome to call me in the office on 01252 408550 if you want a chat.

O

ollytheosteo

I'd make it open pump to start with, that way there's no need to worry about empty sparklets all over the shop and people can use their choice of hopper. That way you can still use stock class kit if you like and get a lighter marker. Just make it no PA pumps etc, mech 'true' pumps only and that should do for starters:)

That said, I'd love to give stock a go sometime so maybe if this one goes well......

yorgie

Yorgie for Mod '07
Jun 2, 2006
Surrey
i'll be playing sc, as that's all my duckslide will take (stick feed), but i guess co2 is fine with it. I'll take a look at your location though ian, i'm sure we'll be pretty interested for a tournament style layout, maybe a 3 man / 5 man mix in or something, yorgie.

Game

Doing men things to men in the woods atm
Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
if the date works for me i will play even if its only 15 people for the day i dont mind

yorgie

Yorgie for Mod '07
Jun 2, 2006
Surrey
Duckslide VSC phantom - it's with Otis Driftwood Designs (ODD) at the mo for anno and laser though.

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
Duckslide VSC phantom - it's with Otis Driftwood Designs (ODD) at the mo for anno and laser though.
pics of that when its done plz:)

a pump day...yup id prob be up for that as long as the drive wasnt silly....i finally get to use my sniper (if i dont use it im sure russ will take it for a day out)