Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

UKM 5 Man - 16th July - NPG Uttoxeter

KitsuneAndy

Platinum Member
rst steve said:
I play for Wat Wud Chuck Do?and we have beat them twice and lost one so can be good but depends on the line up on the day we have got our stongest line up yet this month so are looking for the 1st place.

And nothings gonna get in our way MUhahahahahahahahaha:D :D

Well hopefully:eek:

We'll do our best to give you a bit of a challenge mate, don't want to make it to easy for ya ;)

We've only played Destiny once, a couple of rounds ago and we beat them but it was fairly close. It depends a lot on the day though, the performance of teams can change drastically month to month and the lineups of teams are constantly changing.

graeme_b

Jul 3, 2006
Chuck

Rst, was it you that had a kelly's player guesting for you last month? Are they there again mate? Is'nt it time for you to move up and give the rest of us a chance!!!! lol

rst steve

I built your Ego, Geo
graeme_b said:
Rst, was it you that had a kelly's player guesting for you last month? Are they there again mate? Is'nt it time for you to move up and give the rest of us a chance!!!! lol

Yea we had Eddie from the Kellys guesting for us did'nt do us much good though to be honest still only got 3rd but he wont be with us this month infact we have got no superstars this month just a solid line up of hungry players who want 1st place:D We will be moving up hopefully at Lincoln but maybe leaving a team of newbies in KOTH so look out for them in the future;)

O

ollytheosteo

rst steve said:
we have got our stongest line up yet this month so are looking for the 1st place.
Awesome, see you in the middle.

And we'll do our best to stand up to the onslaught.

graeme_b

Jul 3, 2006
This weekend

I just hope this weekend is as good as last month. Last month was my first tourney and loved it sooooooo much! Bring on the weekend! And here's to many happy muggins!!!! lol :D :D :D :D

rajm90

Jun 2, 2006
Manchester
Ok then guys im playing div 4 with cannock cobras poison and am hearing everyone say that DV'US are gonna win so anyone know how well they have done in the other tournies.

Thnx.

Jim.

Jasper

Northern Heroes #03
Sep 3, 2003
Carlisle UK
rajm90 said:
Ok then guys im playing div 4 with cannock cobras poison and am hearing everyone say that DV'US are gonna win so anyone know how well they have done in the other tournies.

Thnx.

Jim.
I dont know but then again i dont know much about that div so its just a guess cos i know the name does it matter really who people pick its their choice for whatever reason wot wud chuck do got loads of votes for their first event earlier in the year jus cos the name sounded good