Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

UKM 5 Man - 16th July - NPG Uttoxeter

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
rajm90 said:
Ok then guys im playing div 4 with cannock cobras poison and am hearing everyone say that DV'US are gonna win so anyone know how well they have done in the other tournies.

Thnx.

Jim.
You should'nt worry too much on how well certain teams have been performing. Teams have good and bad days.

Go out and have fun , thats what its all about.:)

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
rajm90 said:
Ok then guys im playing div 4 with cannock cobras poison and am hearing everyone say that DV'US are gonna win so anyone know how well they have done in the other tournies.

Thnx.

Jim.
Just go out and prove everybody wrong. DV'US are easily beatable if you outplay them :D

graeme_b

Jul 3, 2006
DV'us

I'm not sure what strength team they putting out this month. As there was only a few of them at this months joint training if i remember correctly!

graeme_b

Jul 3, 2006
Oh yeah i never thought of it that way!!! Not to worry, think that 1st and second are sorted (Chuck and Kitsune, respectively) its up to other 3 to fight for 3rd!!!!

O

ollytheosteo

There's nothing certain- Massive Attack won May, then came 4th last month.

Anyone can drop a bollock on the day so go out there looking to win every game and you just might;), go out there looking to lose and you definitely will.

Turner

May 29, 2006
Hey there guys,

Me and my mate were ment to come down and play as part of a team.......though the team leader left and they pulled out.

In short are there any teams playing on the 16th that are willing to allow two novices (first timers) to play. Good point is we both have our own guns and are borrowing playing gear (backup plan is shorts an T-Shirts ;) )

Any help on this would be great.

Cheers Turner.

manners87

I cant shoot
Feb 28, 2006
Halifax
Visit site
Turner mate my advice is show up anyway... theres usually at least one team that need an extra man when one of theirs gets injured or whatever. Unfortunately Outbreak are sorted for this masters else i would have given ya a go. where abouts are you from? save this thread... use the PM system :) ;)