Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

UKM results??

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
Does anyone know when the picks from Sunday will be up?

:D
Dan has a family, a job and a life outside paintball, but normally he tries to get them up by the end of the week. Also he has a hot new website and he is hoping to unviel them both this weekend. I know he is busy at the moment so bear with him, the week is still young. :cool:;)

rusty56

cover your eyes and run
Feb 21, 2007
UK , Nottingham
You must have made a mistake, no organiser is going to get refs on field and not pay them. How could they expect them to do a job if they are not getting paid.
I think your team mate is having you on.
The PA pays a minimum of £50 to new refs and a dam sight more to experienced ones and I am sure Wendy pays the same.

Russ
i think it was because i havnt reffed her event before or something along those lines, but my team mate was 100% serious, but if you pay new reffs i cant see why she wouldnt =o i do have slight experiance i gess, working down my local site every weekend and when im not playin i have reffed a few games here and there.

and i would ask to reff your event russ but im down to play them all ;) so masters is my main option at the mo

jack

04phijam

Addiction CPPS
Oct 20, 2007
Telford
Please note this is HIS opinion and not the teams.

Although even the other team(s) said it was "unlucky"

And i think the only reason he is saying its biased was because the last masters i think it was you who 1 4 1'd nearly all our team...altho as i said this is HIS opinion not the teams...i dont hold any grudges :cool:...also this has nothing to do with one for ones incase people wondered it was because our player "put his hand on his head" not because of a 141 call which oviously no one likes to have but there part of the game and i suppose the fun :) But when our player gets taken off for no reason we get a bit annoyed...but as the ultimate makes the decision i guess lets let it go :)

yes it is my opinion im not trying to argue with any refs, the refs on that field were great same as every other field but i just feel that we lossed 4th place because of what i think was probably just a big miss understanding. but at the end of the day the refs were only trying to do there job am i right?:)

danrandon

randonphotography.co.uk
Mar 4, 2005
leicester
www.randonphotography.co.uk
Dan has a family, a job and a life outside paintball, but normally he tries to get them up by the end of the week. Also he has a hot new website and he is hoping to unviel them both this weekend. I know he is busy at the moment so bear with him, the week is still young. :cool:;)
How true!!

anyhoo, pictures are now up on the new site, the site is a little empty at the moment, but it will come on in leaps and bounds in the next month or so.

To navigate the new site, click on the logo to enter, point at sports and then click on image galleries, and just follow the nice new flash menus.

I would like to thank the select few that have offered their advice, support and feedback on the new site before you mere mortals got to see it :D

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
How true!!

anyhoo, pictures are now up on the new site, the site is a little empty at the moment, but it will come on in leaps and bounds in the next month or so.

To navigate the new site, click on the logo to enter, point at sports and then click on image galleries, and just follow the nice new flash menus.

I would like to thank the select few that have offered their advice, support and feedback on the new site before you mere mortals got to see it :D
The select few were honoured :cool:
Hope you warned Bex that she was going to be the face of Randon Photography :D