Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

UKM - Shoot The Rainbow - Divisions

captain col

Team Daddy Phoenix 5
Mar 11, 2002
WOLVERHAMPTON
Visit site
Must say we had a top weekend ,I missed the sat night fun but i think the daughter was glad i wasn't as she was :eek: and thanks to all who voted us as sporting team ,and well done to Alfa 1 ,1st div 2 ,and to all those who didn't support this event you missed the best one this year well done wendy,bexs and all the rest of the crew:cool:

Wendyism

Lady Organ Grinder
Fantastic......I loved every minute....a huge thanks to Sparkie and his crew for being so efficient and helpful....to Dave, Kath and Care Bear for the Steak and Kidney pie and the best bacon butties in the world....to the marshals for top notch marshalling as usual...

The biggest thanks to Lump and Tyson with their much valued assistance at the charity auction on the Saturday night and of course the support of all the ballers who attended and purchased items we raised just over £1700 this year.

Disruption you are the best on and off the field, thanks for taking the time to involve everyone with your antics and to all the other teams that attended you are the best.

Thanks to all the kids for making such good use of the adult bouncy castle and of course Outbreak and UK Asylum who also had as much fun too.

I could go on and on with so many positive comments but will give others a chance.

:):):)

graeme_b

Jul 3, 2006
Loved everything about the event! First tourney in a year and what a time to come back!!!
Thanks Alpha1 for takin me in and to all the staff and teams that made the weekend awsome!
Can't wait for the next episode!

Kai
Alpha1(ish)
Kai, your a legend, was great to see you plaing again and even better to be playin with you, anytime you want a game give me a shout

MCBrawler

I put my name on it
Jun 2, 2005
in a house
Visit site
Bouncy castle ruled! but there was some kid picking on my players. He was about 10 and still layed the smack down on the lads from bassets pole... how embarressing!:eek:

not all of us just andy lol

untill andy fell on him
**** not suposed to say that **** not suposed to say **** oh well .btw great superman dives practise onto bouncy castles

Millennium Man

Manchester Outlawz
On behalf of the SK Assassins would like to say what a fantastic weekend we had, well maybe not saturday with 1 win all day lol..
But we made up for it on sunday. Marshalls were spot on shame steelys footing wasnt when he was climbing down form the wagon lol.
Cheers wendy and we hopefully speak with you soon...

Rob
D7's North