Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

UKM + STAKO = NO? :s

paintball target

GBUs []D [] []\/[] []D
Oct 24, 2006
stockton - on -tees
whats the deal with the no stako rules at the Ukmasters now?

what happened to make them either change their minds or ban them completly until further notice?

anyone have any thoughts or the really reason on this matter?

does anyone feel anoyed that they now have to go out and buy another bottles only to be told that possibly in 1 months time they may be alowed back?:S

cheers

Craig Butterfield

Northern Thunder / Storm

bmw

Feb 17, 2005
northumberland
Visit site
there is a thread about this if you use the search button, explains all,

as for buying new bottles, im sure your safety has to take priority....yes?...no?

thats why h-pac, untill further notice arnt gona allow stako bottles, issued that statement, wether you like it or not...safety comes first, and allways will

paintball target

GBUs []D [] []\/[] []D
Oct 24, 2006
stockton - on -tees
aye

there is a thread about this if you use the search button, explains all,

as for buying new bottles, im sure your safety has to take priority....yes?...no?

thats why h-pac, untill further notice arnt gona allow stako bottles, issued that statement, wether you like it or not...safety comes first, and allways will
i dont hve a stako i just wandered wat was gopin on, but i understand where they are coming from and yes safty is paramount.

KitsuneAndy

Platinum Member
one option: boycott events
Yeah, very sensible option.

Or play events with a potentially unsafe bottle and put yourself and others in danger.

Until the issue is sorted out, HPAC have made the right move. Once they know which batches are impacted I'm sure they'll be quick to resolve it.

I imagine Stako will recall and replace the batch and HPAC will check the batch number on any Stako bottles at events just incase.

Boycotting will acheive what exactly?

AfrankB

TEAM SPANK
cant believe people are postin about boycottin the masters because of this what would people rather no stako bottles , or a team mate,felllow baller getting blown to bits by dodgey polish bottle engineering !!!!

so stop moanin about it and deal with it hopefully its a dodgey batch and they`ll be legal again soon if not is it so bad to go and buy another bottle ?????? the regs will still be fine !!!!

JUST MY VIEWS