Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

UKM + STAKO = NO? :s

mikey601

F orum Battle Organiser
Nov 23, 2005
South Wales/Cali
www.myspace.com
I think you have been abducted by aliens and replaced with a clone that is too quiet and well behaved to be the real Mikey:rolleyes:

Its funny the amount of pms iv'e recieved in the last 2 weeks or so. couple asking whats up, even quite a funny one asking if i'd go back to "normal" because this place had gotten a bit boring. :) but no, no alien abduction for myself

KitsuneAndy

Platinum Member
I think you have been abducted by aliens and replaced with a clone that is too quiet and well behaved to be the real Mikey:rolleyes:
He's taking therapy.

He sits with the forum open and notepad. When 'Bad Mikey' want's to post he writes it in notepad, this allows him to vent and calms him down so that only the posts that 'Good Mikey' writes make it onto the forums and thus into public viewing.

:D

royston

NOEXIT "BOSS"
Aug 4, 2002
SUFFOLK,ENGLAND
Visit site
It will only be short term mate, and plenty of people seem willing to lend out bottles to help people out. there will be one of two outcomes:

The 'relevant authorities' prove that the bottles are safe and it's part of the design, in which case they will be filled as normal.

Or,

They will prove that some/all bottles are unsafe and the product will be recalled and the customers provided with refunds/replacements.
if any1 needs a bottle next ukm i got 2 or 3 u can borrow:D :D

NugetSubzero

Nuget #21
Nov 11, 2004
Behind you
Visit site
He's taking therapy.

He sits with the forum open and notepad. When 'Bad Mikey' want's to post he writes it in notepad, this allows him to vent and calms him down so that only the posts that 'Good Mikey' writes make it onto the forums and thus into public viewing.

:D

Thats why there is only 1 post and 4 note pads used up ;)

evoonline

CPPS Referee 4 Life.
Feb 14, 2007
Rugeley, Staffordshire
i wonder if this issue is gonna be in the next PGI issue? (sorry if its already been mentioned that it is / isnt somewhere else. would be nice to know hpacs official stance and the stance of all leagues in a unbiast forum such as the PGI?