Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

UKM Today

Magic_8ball

$outh $ide
Sep 24, 2005
Probably Licking AL France...
Visit site
hey tom, you will know me, just the facts tinks disaapeared with daz, jamie and luke, make you think you know :D

james
Ok, I think i know who you are now mate, if I said "You saw mikey getting down on one knee" would you know what I was on about? :p

And yeah, i was less than thrilled about that :p but I trust her implicitly and sh1t lol :rolleyes: Though to be fair, I can understand why she did it, I wouldnt have wanted to stay out in town with Mikey if i had the option :rolleyes:

mikey601

F orum Battle Organiser
Nov 23, 2005
South Wales/Cali
www.myspace.com
Ok, I think i know who you are now mate, if I said "You saw mikey getting down on one knee" would you know what I was on about? :p

And yeah, i was less than thrilled about that :p but I trust her implicitly and sh1t lol :rolleyes: Though to be fair, I can understand why she did it, I wouldnt have wanted to stay out in town with Mikey if i had the option :rolleyes:
Im always watching tom, always ;)

Tricky

Retired Gun Whore
Jun 10, 2005
Past Caring!
www.jerseywarriors.co.uk
I am the player referred to on field one for SAAC Gilly was spot on with his call he even tried to drag the ultimate to the bunker where the paint had come from the ultimate was not interested Gilly did a top job I play for fun not to win at any cost when I have to cheat to have fun then I will hang up my marker.
No you're not lol, we didn't play you ;) :D