The Home Of European Paintball

UKPSF Questions

ukpsfpeople

Oct 9, 2005
Everywhere
Visit site
reason being if i join something

i want to make sure that :-

1> regular meetings to put across the veiws and the ideas of the players and the site owners

2> what the UKPSF are planning for the future, for the players that have joined it

3> what are the benifits of being part of the organisation

the reasons for the questions after playing for about a year i have not heard anything about the UKPSF in that year but everyone keeps telling me "You need to join it" because of the benifits you get

these are just general questions i'd like answered there is nothing sinnister about this i would just like to get some other peoples opinions before i spend any money

Skeet

Platinum Member
Hmm...well...the UKPSF, do a great deal, to support paintball in this country.

Like shooting (something else I do), paintball can sometimes need help, to try and prevent us being legislated against etc and to promote teh sport generally

This is one very good reason to be a member, to provide some of teh funds to help this along.

If you have been playing a year...what do you play? Sup Air/Tourny or recball?

Pinchaaaay!

London Nexus - #77
Name - ukpsfpeople
Profile - Justice for the people
Signature - Questions that need to be answered

Hmmmmm........then comin at the forum with such odd, direct first questions?!

1. Who run’s the UKPSF i.e. the members on the committee(I like to have names).
2. How do you get on this committee?
3. Is their another governing bodies within the UK?
4. When do they have their meetings?
5. Can you go to these meetings?
6. Do they have an AGM meeting?

Sorry m8, i may be watching to much miss marple, but all seems a tad fishy ya know.

"Pinchaaay!"

ukpsfpeople

Oct 9, 2005
Everywhere
Visit site
the name was just to get peoples attention

im new on the forums and didnt know how to get peoples attention on the matter thought the name might help

but i feel that we the players need to ask questions about whats happening in the world of paintball i mean how many people hear from the commitee? who is on the committee ? is there anyone from the paintball world on it or is it a load of suits that just sit behind a desk that have nothing to do with paintball ?

is it just one guy that runs the whole operation ?
it says nothing of the members of the commitee that you could contact to answer any aquestions you may have

who are they ??????????????