Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

UKPSF Questions

Smally85

Super5ives 2010 Champions
the name was just to get peoples attention

Originally posted by ukpsfpeople
im new on the forums and didnt know how to get peoples attention on the matter thought the name might help

but i feel that we the players need to ask questions about whats happening in the world of paintball i mean how many people hear from the commitee? who is on the committee ? is there anyone from the paintball world on it or is it a load of suits that just sit behind a desk that have nothing to do with paintball ?

is it just one guy that runs the whole operation ?
it says nothing of the members of the commitee that you could contact to answer any aquestions you may have

who are they ??????????????

So you thought that the best way to get us to sit up and take notice of you was to lie in your first post? Well done... you've got our attention, prepare for us to completly ignore whatever you say for the rest of this usernames life. :)

The site I work at has been accredited with the UKPSF since it began, 15 or so years ago, they have worked hard to keep the site up to the specifications needed to be accredited by the UKPSF and they are fully in support of the UKPSF, there are plenty of other site owners and players who are involved with the UKPSF who don't seem to have any problem with it. I personally don't actually know anyone on the committee but I trust them.

As for not trying to "destroy anybody’s reputation" I have to wonder what you are posting for... other than to try and stir up something, somehow... but then this has already been done to death 2 weeks ago so I'm just going to fall asleep now. :)

Really want to know who the UKPSF are? CALL THEM

Jon S

London Faction
Sep 22, 2003
London
www.jaysto.com
I'd just cut your losses with this user and maybe try a more subtle approach next time? I guess paintballers are a touch brighter than you anticipated.

NIALL

Jul 9, 2001
Visit site
1. Who run’s the UKPSF i.e. the members on the committee(I like to have names).

Steve Bull is the main man. The Committees of old are gone, purely down to there being a lack of committee members. There are certain people left who deal with certain issues. ie John Bonich with technical items. There are also former committee members such as yours truly, Barry Fuggle, the Sostas, Bob Nightingale (Solicitor) who will help if asked.

The Committee used to stand for election each year. Over last few years the only person has has been sought re-election has been the only candidate, namely Bully.

2. How do you get on this committee?

Stand for Election at the AGM

3. Is their another governing bodies within the UK?

Any sport cannot have more than one governing body. The UKPSF is the body that is known by the industry, Government and Local Government to represent paintball.

4. When do they have their meetings?

5. Can you go to these meetings?

If you are on the committee, of course
( I used to be years ago) THey were held monthly. Its purely voluntary, We had regular "visitors" as well. But as I said earlier due to a lack of a comittee members there are no longer monthly meetings.

6. Do they have an AGM meeting?

The AGM is in February each year and is well publicised. about 150 + members attend.

Hope this answers your questions. But as everyone else says give the federation a call.

ukpsfpeople

Oct 9, 2005
Everywhere
Visit site
Thanks Niall,
Know i know a little bit more, then i did.:)

If other ballers join up organization without finding info about them, all I can say is your all sheep and one day you will find yourself in the wolfs den. Then your in the s@*t.

As for the ID “ukpsfpeople” I keep this to use when I need info and if you don’t like it then go and boil your head in fat.

I only asked some questions, how are was that and yes I will carry on asking questions, the last time I looked this was a free country and in not hurting anyone.

Tat ar for now I will be back:eek:

Jinxy

A Full On Paintballer :@)
Feb 11, 2002
Northampton - England
www.sadworld.co.uk
Hay ukpsfpeople,
Sorry for the misunderstanding but you must understand that the way you put over your comments was a bit fishy. I understand you wish to find information but you could have done it a bit better then you did.

Niall was right about the committee being broken due to a lack of committee members. I used to be one of them with other members of SAD Paintball Team. The person you need to talk to is Bully and you can contact him on the following:

e-mail:info@ukpsf.com

Tel:+44 0845 130 4252 - Local call rates in the UK
Fax:+44 1706 345821

Or just go to the web site www.ukpsf.com

What would be a great idea would be for this web site have a UKPSF forum to help out such questions.

If you have problems with the way the UKPSF is run then I suggest you contact Bully, im sure he will be able to resolve them.

JoseDominguez

New cut and carved spine!
Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
Yeah, the UKPSF are very open about who runs the organisation. Nothing shady or dodgy about them at all, they don't hide behind false names and multiple log ins. They stick to the same recognisable tags.
What you really want to watch out for is this UKPBA thing...... very suspect, no real names, no idea who they really are. In fact, the logins they use on the PA forums and on here don't even match up to their names on their parent site.
Very suspect :)
I also believe they are rying to stir trouble for the UKPSF with pseudonyms, very underhand.

Jasper

Northern Heroes #03
Sep 3, 2003
Carlisle UK
the name was just to get peoples attention

Originally posted by ukpsfpeople
[Bwho are they ?????????????? [/B]
Who are you???????

Why is it that people that ask questions or make statements on this forum that are controvertial usaully have a new user name with no reference anywhere to who they are or who they play for or even where there from!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

Its simple look at this post by me you can tell my name is Jasper i play for Nemeses and im from Carlisle in the UK now if i say something someone on here doesnt like they can come find me at an event if they wish to talk about it an if i have truly offened them i will apologise just like anyone else on these boards that dont hide who they are as they are willing to take the consequences for waht they say.

If your gonna say something say it and take the consequences for your actions dont hide:mad:

This is not only a dig at you 'ukpsfpeople' but allot of others that are doing it lately!!!!!!!