Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

University League Round One details

Shadowops666

UEA Player
Jun 4, 2008
Norfolk
In case you haven't picked up on this, the UEA will hopefully have a team entering this year so anyone coming to the UEA, come see me freshers week or just gimme a pm and you'll be very welcome to play. Question for kitty though; how far in advance will the £250 have to paid?

Kitty

www.techpb.com
Aug 16, 2007
Oahu, Hawaii / London UK
www.myspace.com
normally 2 weeks pior to round one, now we do understand that not all university / college teams are supported by the university so in some casses we will work with you to help you out.

The leauge does not run at a profit all money is put back into University Paintball as a whole.

We want as many people to enjoy the league as possible.

oobermybeer

Uni Of Teesside Paintball
Feb 5, 2007
Middlesbrough
nice one kat, you pile of pure awesome! Go you! good luck, im sure teesside will be up for it, will have to inform their new chairman, im working full time now so wont be able to show, hope it all goes well for you guys this year, haha! ;-)
Phil

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
Under the rules of BUSA (now BUCS) aren't University Staff allowed to compete for their uni as well?

Samwell

LUUPBS
Sep 8, 2007
Darlington
just a note on this as everyone will be off to uni soon

remember to take a tent with you!

after youve paid for paint and entry the last thing you want is accomadation on top!

also kat will alcohol be allowed on site for the evenings?
cheers
sam

Dempster1985

Sep 22, 2008
Nottingham/ Stoke
Hey, Kat, I'm on the committee for the Keele University paintball society, wondered if you could send me more information as it becomes available. we're currently entering a team into UK masters for 08/09 but we've got a meeting coming up this sunday, I maybe able to get the committee on board for entering a team into the university league as well if we can raise the funds.