Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

University League Round One details

Yay4sebbe

Clarky
Dec 3, 2006
Great weekend

Hey, thanks for a great weekend. Really enjoyed myself and special thanks to all the people who coached and pitted us.

Banil

Fe
Dec 29, 2007
Was a real good event, want to say thanks to warped for the paint,the teams that showed up, the marshalls for being consistent, the people who coached leeds and who pitted for us.

Hope there will be more teams for the next event

Magic_8ball

$outh $ide
Sep 24, 2005
Probably Licking AL France...
Visit site
Just want to echo what Chris already said, massive thanks from the UEA team to everyone involved in the day, and especially to Leeds for coaching/pitting for us, if you guys want to get together for a scrim some time drop me a PM and we'll try and work something out.

When are the scores and stuff being put online? I'm completely confused as to how the event was scored so hopefully someone can shed some light haha

Tom

Shadowops666

UEA Player
Jun 4, 2008
Norfolk
Again, the same from me! Thanks to all the teams especially leeds who gave us alot of help sidelining and pod duty. Also thanks to woody (big and small), adam and gordy for doing a brilliant job reffing. Just wondering when official results and photos will be up?

Devrij

Sex-terrorist
Dec 3, 2007
Bristol
Yeah, was an awesome weekend so thanks to Kitty and Byron for putting this all together for another fantastic round, to woody and his crew for great reffing, and to everyone who turned up to play some awesome 'ball. Now, I must rest.

Samwell

LUUPBS
Sep 8, 2007
Darlington
just like to join in and give my thanks to everyone that turned up to this event especially byron, steve, mike(warped) and everyone one who helped us out with pitting and coaching and kit

hopefully more unis will turn up next round

Devrij

Sex-terrorist
Dec 3, 2007
Bristol
It's all on Jessie's camera (on teensie weensie dvd discs) so we'll have to get the Brum guys to molest her until she sorts it. Not sure how it will be distributed though, as there's literally hours of footage.