Today was not a total loss, instead of game fee & 2 boxes of paint I bought:

2 tops
1 Skirt
The meal at Frankie & Bennies

And the clothes were not even for me!!! :eek: They were nice too :(

AfrankB

TEAM SPANK
Well today was chuffin mint:D

Very fast play with almost all own gun users, I think Chris said there was around 30 people (15 a side) but only 3 rental users.

Spray n pray, tactics and sportmaship:p, even the odd cheating was taken in good spirt:D

Man of the Day.....AfrankB, wot a fun guy;). Apart from the amount of boxes of paint he through, he did'nt give S _ _ T about doing kamakzie runs like a crazed greyhound on speed at the other players:D
yeah i had 37 welts prove it to was a good though i should be at next one too as it doesnt clash with the masters event !!!

jknight15

I piss nitroglycerin
Feb 3, 2007
Cardboard box alongside M53
Sound as a pound. Had to get a new hopper for my lad the other day, so I got him a Pulse loader of here for £61 with p+p & Paypoo. Bit big n heavy but very fast. The feedneck plastic is really thick so we hope it is stronger than the TSA neck that snapped at the end of Dom at the weekend taking it off his Angel.:rolleyes:
Yeah I was looking at the pulses and was considering getting one before realising it was heaver than most loaders and I would need to buy an expansion board as well as the RF chip before I could use RF mode on my 07 (not necessary but thats what the whole ideas about dammit! :p)

Also make sure your lad does not tighten the feedneck clamp too much, the material used on the pulse feedneck is good for impacts but crap against compression and will break easy if too tight ;)