Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Unreal Domination 29th/july

NobbyonDaNET

If it Fly's it Dies
Apr 18, 2006
Stoke on Trent
nobbyondanet.magix.net
Yeah I was looking at the pulses and was considering getting one before realising it was heaver than most loaders and I would need to buy an expansion board as well as the RF chip before I could use RF mode on my 07 (not necessary but thats what the whole ideas about dammit! :p)

Also make sure your lad does not tighten the feedneck clamp too much, the material used on the pulse feedneck is good for impacts but crap against compression and will break easy if too tight ;)
That type of plastic is the same crap on his backman TSA but thinner. I put a layer of tape around the neck on my frontman so the compression neck on my Trix grips better with no metal contact, "touch wood it's still good to go".

jknight15

I piss nitroglycerin
Feb 3, 2007
Cardboard box alongside M53
Smart move, I know how crappy the material is as we had to work with it in college, the stuff is great for throwing at your mates but not so good if you grip it hard enough :rolleyes:

Well its unlikely I will come to the next domination but with my fingers crossed (and a juicy pay cheque from work ;)) I should be able to make it to the one in september :)