Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Unreal Domination Feb 24th 2008! (BIG ONE)

OK guys most of you on here know the format, well its gonna be like the old one again. We are going to play the old style domination, hope you all can make it i have 64 regular players booked in so far and 23 walkon players making a total of 87 and we are not even a week into February. Its gonna be a big one so im putting out the supair and we will make some new domination points.

Air on site
£25 walk on fee on the day £20 if booked in advance.
BYO paint is subject to a £10 fee but i got some good paint at some good prices.

INFERNO £37
BLAZE £35
REC £30
V.Good (hard and round) White box only £30 also.

Just let me know what type of paint you may want on the day so i know what to order in.

BOOK IN NOW on 01782 636093 or 0777 999 4770

Check out the link for more information on Stoke on Trent Paintball Site

Chris

Domiantion link www.unrealpaintball.co.uk/domination.html

WEEBLE1

Officially "SPANKING"
Jan 10, 2006
Stoke on Trent
This sounds like it's gonna be like the good olde ' days

Folks, seriously

IF you've NEVER been to a Domination event before, you gotta try it.
Alot of our lads in the Bulldogs had never played this type of paintball, or it had been a long time since, and they MORE than enjoyed the day - it was an excellent TEAM building day.

I know the Masters @ Bricketwood, is on, the same day, but it's a long way down there, for us up in the Midlands and Northern areas ! ;)

Stokecity_m

Aug 31, 2005
Stoke-on-Trent
www.gb-paintball.co.uk
Chris does the fee for BYO still count even if we buy a box off you?

as i've still got near 2000 left from jans walk-on.

so i'd like to buy a box off you and use that paint i've got left.

Really looking forward to this :D

MsHell

Shooting for the ladies
Dec 21, 2007
Can guarantee I'll be there :)

Guys this is a great day and definitely recommended to all.

I'm gonna try and not be so hungover this time :p

GODDY

?
Oct 2, 2006
staffs
87 booked in already so probly be 120 with all the normal boys that is to good to turn down i will see all the lads on sunday and book in next week

scott essery

Jul 6, 2005
www.unrealpaintball.co.uk
BACK to the GOOD old DAYS

myself and the general (jim) have come out of hibernation and Ive just had a word with Jim (the gen) and we are going to have a bash in 2 weeks :LOL:

the weather is better than it was in JUne and becides, its our birthdays that week

it will be fanstatic again to be part of a 100+ walkon domination! just like a big game

so how many of you regulars going to be there?

scott essery

Jul 6, 2005
www.unrealpaintball.co.uk
what do you guys think?

what do you guys think?

If there are going to be about 80 'punters' and 50 or 60 own gunners, should we do something special (or original?)

i mean, what do you think if we did two 1hr re-spawn first half before lunch and or 6 10 min 'maps' after lunch

im remembering of some of the things we did with domination over the last 2 years that were really good

do you guys remember when we attacked the village and command post from the bridge and trenches?

we played accross the field and it was fantastic

opening the park up so the 'woodsballers' can creap about and the 'tourny paint slingers like weeble and frank b' lol :D can be like rambo :cool: :D

how about we do an almost 'big game' with a really good team event-

blue v red with objectives set out in the morning so we can have a good team day

i miss the 'team' feel of domination and it will be good to see so many 'old' faces.... and i dont just mean john (chris dad) :)

by the way, will get the day videoed?

it will be like the opening day of the somme

eh, how about a 60 aside bridge attack!!!

my god that will be better than saving private ryan!!!!!!

and a 60 aside castle attack

or even crazier

a 60 aside trench slaughter!!!!!!

im getting hard thinking about the 24th :eek: