Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Unreal Domination Feb 24th 2008! (BIG ONE)

scott essery

Jul 6, 2005
www.unrealpaintball.co.uk
ooooh im all exited again

god bless global warming ... camping in feb! :cool:

i think if we can generate enough interest for sat then chris will make it like the good old days and have a right party

burgers beer and a disco

how many sites do that

as for the format of the day i would love to have 4 30 min games and about 4 15 min 'over the top' blasts

i would love to see 50 a side bride attack and defend and a huge command post assault... its been ages since we have had a chance to do soething like that and with the numbers expected it is something you would have to spend £60+ and go to a big game to experence

what an opportunity

im getting hard again just thinking about it :p:p

i spoke to fish and the gen last night and it looks like a " everyone v 3" in the castle as a huge finale could be quite a laugh ;)

MsHell

Shooting for the ladies
Dec 21, 2007
Only problem with 60 a side on the bridge i tend to do stupid things like run straight over the bridge. Which can be scary when there are 60 people shooting at you :p

scott essery

Jul 6, 2005
www.unrealpaintball.co.uk
i spoke to fish yesterday night and he is going to talk to chris about creating a 'suprise' map for the 24th!!!! :eek:

will let you know when i can aquire some more intel .... but the things fish was suggesting sounds really exciting!!

MJ

IM AGG...my mom says
Oct 24, 2007
Tamworth
if i bring my own box of paint do i still have to pay £10 and if i do is it ten pound per box or ten pound per player? someone pm me please let me know because if it is all good i am coming up!!!

:D stokey check your pms