Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Unreal Paintball Domination.

GODDY

?
Oct 2, 2006
staffs
yes a great day's balling nice to see weeble again and the rest of the lads at unreal.

the british bulldogs were up there for a bit of fun,saw young jordy who has matured in to quite a good little player and he's only 15

all of the young lads on the bull dogs were so fast at running it put the rest of us old men to shame

great day out thanks to all those involved

WEEBLE1

Officially "SPANKING"
Jan 10, 2006
Stoke on Trent
nice to see weeble again

all of the young lads on the bull dogs were so fast at running it put the rest of us old men to shame
Does THAT include me ?

Oh No, I forgot, I'm an old FART ! :D

Ace day had by all of us, the lads on the Bulldogs were buzzin after the days play, 'cuz its been ages since they played in the woods !
Excellent team building day, scrummaging around in the mud, and getting lots of paint splatter from the trees.
Frank I never saw anybody wiping - HONEST :rolleyes:

Roll on summer, so we can camp on the Saturday night, like we used to, lets reguvinate DOMINATION, get ALL the OLD players back there, and have FUN like we used to do - after all, we ALL started in the woods.

MsHell

Shooting for the ladies
Dec 21, 2007
Sounds fun - without the stella wouldn't want to get too drunk :p Well maybe just a little :cool:

as good as it ever is ...although certain individuals really need to stop wipin hits !:rolleyes:
Lol, coming from you Frank mate ;) me and stef must have hit 5-10 clean shots on your pack alone on the village game ( push?) ! And yet you argue the call with me on the field by dancing with your hands down ! Was funny though, made me laugh. Nice to see you again!

yes a great day's balling nice to see weeble again and the rest of the lads at unreal.

the british bulldogs were up there for a bit of fun,saw young jordy who has matured in to quite a good little player and he's only 15

great day out thanks to all those involved
Cheers mate, i really appreciate that. Nice to be told that all this hard work is paying off. Good to see you again also and hopefully wont be long before we are on the field together again mate. Catch you around:cool:

topchef

'Hotgun Al'
Feb 22, 2006
Broseley, nr telford,nr birmingham
Speak for yerself ya ol' coffin dodger:D

Apart from the odd near cardiac....I thought I held my own with the young un's:cool:
S'pecially the castle game......them bulldogs boyz where offski' as soon as 'game on' was called. Didnt take long to catch up with em though:eek:

Good laugh all round. Seriously thinking about coming up for the next one, see what happens.

-ChEf

sup_air_man

' Team Less '
Mar 10, 2008
Birmingham, sutton coldfield
I also marshaled.....

hello guys, It was a great day out, i was helping the bulldogs out ( arent i kind :D) But on a whole it was a great day at unreal would love to play next time as it looked very fun.

Bad Point - I got 4 shots off the head when i was refilling a sup air bunker with air but thats what happens in paintball :D

Good points - Everythink :D:D

Thanks for a Great Day bulldogs, If you ever need me again i am always happy to help.

Well done guys that played you made it the good day it was.

Thanks Jack

:D:p:D:p