Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Unreal Paintball Domination.

topchef

'Hotgun Al'
Feb 22, 2006
Broseley, nr telford,nr birmingham
hello guys, It was a great day out, i was helping the bulldogs out ( arent i kind :D) But on a whole it was a great day at unreal would love to play next time as it looked very fun.

Bad Point - I got 4 shots off the head when i was refilling a sup air bunker with air but thats what happens in paintball

Good points - Everythink

Thanks for a Great Day bulldogs, If you ever need me again i am always happy to help.

Well done guys that played you made it the good day it was.

Thanks Jack

:D:p:D:p

Your about three months and four dominations out mate:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: (check the date on this thread before your post;))

-ChEf

hammythegreat

Oct 16, 2007
Manchester
I have never ever played the Bridge game, I'm always too knackered cos its at the end of the day, is it any good? I can't believe I forgot my helmet camera, I normally get one good game footage out of the filming

heres to the next Domination day! 25th May whooo hoooo

scott essery

Jul 6, 2005
www.unrealpaintball.co.uk
Hia Hammy

sorry i didnt spend as much time talkong to you as i should mate .... feel kinda bad now

was all caught up in the ecxitment of the day and i apologise

you have to play the bridge next time....without sounding aggrogant :p me and jim took the reds apart in the last game and it was awson excitemnt

a bridge to far for sure:)

great marshelling by the bulldogs and the day was one of the best dominations ever!!!

hammythegreat

Oct 16, 2007
Manchester
don't worry Scott, I had a couple of mates down so was preoccupied with them, are you going to this months Domination? also where do you get your camo outfits from? thinking of getting some so we look like a team arf arf

scott essery

Jul 6, 2005
hia hammy

thanks for reasuring me mate....i was feeling a tad guilty :p:p:p

this is the place we get our kit from

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/eHobby-Asia-Airsoft-Supplier_W0QQssPageNameZstrkQ3amefsQ3amesstQQtZkm

REALLY reliable even though they are in Hong Kong 3 day delivery and ner had a single problem

ive not spoken to fish and chris about the next one on 25th may

its a bank holiday weekend which might mean its going to be 200+ or about 50 as last year very few turned up

the guys have had about 300 rentals in 3 days this weekend due to the loverly summer weather but i will ring them in the week

hammythegreat

Oct 16, 2007
Manchester
ok, good stuff, i'll check them out next month cos bit skink this one,

Is Chris going to slap up a Unreal advert telling us whats going on then?

Looking forward to next week!

EELZ

never a trading complaint
Oct 29, 2003
wrexham
i spoke to him yesterday and he said he's gonna get it done as soon as he finishes tiling his misses house....:D

scott essery

Jul 6, 2005