Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Unreal - the aftermath! 29/4/07

Spank yeah.......

I was using Spank in my Tiberius 9, was pretty accurate I didn't get any bounces.

Was a great bit in the trenches where I ran around the back of the blues and shot 4 of em. Everyoone was just like "oooohhhhh" as I ran past c
cos they knew what was going to happen. The day was great:)

t_doherty69

Red Team
Feb 25, 2007
stoke-on-trent
sorry to have missed it yesterday guys

been ill with a stomach bug

what were the changes?

how many were there?

well done the blues but im sure the reds put up a good fight :)

any changes to the site?

:eek:
there was no inflatables on the castle it was just bails,
on the castle it was a defence and attack game one team attacked the castle and the other team had to hold it for as long as possible.

the were some changes on every area but they were all good!

Destroyer 105, were you the guy who lost a mag to your pistol?

if so chris was bigging you up in the shop area, saying how you kicked some arse in the trenches :)

Yeah I lost a mag but luckily found it again!

Yeah it was class cos in the trenches I was sneaking around for about 5 min and then I shot 4 people from the flank, then ran all the way behind the blues and popped off another 4 guys I had to reload and the last blue finished me! It was great cos as I was running around the blues all the dead players were like "oooohhhhhh" cos the remaining blues didnt suspect. Pure class:D
Good times:)

Domination last time wasnt really "domination" as instead of the 4 1hour games we had like 5games split into 2 halves, so really 10 20 minutish games. There was no sup airs set up tho:eek: Like we played attack and defend on the castle map one half we defended the other half we attacked, the game set up was kinda like that.

I actually preferred this kind of set up as the games were more fast paced and you could actually hit people.(usually I find it annoying because everyone is always out of range) It was a good day though