Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Unreal - the aftermath! 29/4/07

AfrankB

TEAM SPANK
shootin flatliners

theres no need for that is there RED SCUM ........only kiddin although im never the same team twice in a row so ???? i dont really care as long as a can make a mess of some flatliners and response triggers ive got call chris this weekend so will ask him how he`s gunna play it as i think th general feed back was a fair few playas all thought the games were better than the usuall DOMINATION games !!! me been one of them

play paintball
sleep paintball
eat paintball
HATE FLATLINER A5`S hehehe

Rebel 105

Red Team
Feb 10, 2006
Alsager, Cheshire
www.google.co.uk
theres no need for that is there RED SCUM ........only kiddin although im never the same team twice in a row so ???? i dont really care as long as a can make a mess of some flatliners and response triggers ive got call chris this weekend so will ask him how he`s gunna play it as i think th general feed back was a fair few playas all thought the games were better than the usuall DOMINATION games !!! me been one of them

play paintball
sleep paintball
eat paintball
HATE FLATLINER A5`S hehehe
yeah the gameplay was better, but flatliners are the key playas :p

AfrankB

TEAM SPANK
Spoke To Chris @ Unreal

what did chris say afrankb?

what format will we be having at the end of the month

and what do you mean

"as long as a can make a mess of some flatliners and response triggers" :) :) :) :D :D :D
right it`ll be similar to last month might be makin one or two changes but on the whole it`ll be the same games as last month as alot of people have reply`d with good feed back !!!!!!!!!!!!!
as for flatlinner a5`s i mean shoot the hell out of them n make them a nice shade of proto orange he he he

so whos up for it this month ?? i`ll be there blastin blues and A5 OWNERS

AfrankB

TEAM SPANK
your scarinr me now

ill go one on one in the woods, rubber rampage? your A5 apex ( at least it aint a orrible flatlinner ) as long as you aint shootin no spec ops crap.................... havin said that me and my nice new shiney ego will have takin you out so it dont matter ?

PEACE
Andie