The Home Of European Paintball

Up and coming players

rental

DCF 4 LIFE
Jul 12, 2005
in a hole!!
Visit site
Already been sed...

but mi tink tommy "too hotti" ormrod, when he gets his gimpi knee fixed (he iz so much more ghetto then my mum!!)

and i recon tigers am got themselves a good signing by Kelsey, makes the team a bit better looking..

Marc0

IronWolf
Feb 18, 2004
Sleeping in Bracknell.
www.p8ntballer.com
Jason and Chris from Tigers YG are now going to be playing on the Pro squad, so they can only improve further.

There are some other great players on the YG's squad namely Zak, Kim, Matt and Jon S.

Unfortunatly some of them will be taking the next year out to complete their studies, but I am sure they will be back.

Kane and Joe on Backlash are really strong players and can break a game open with their eyes closed ( Joe actually does ).

SPOD are younger and faster than anyone else on the circuit and can only improve.

Loads more youngsters about this season which was really good.

Even at the lower end ( for the moment ) are teams like Breakout and Irritant have some real potential.

Laters

:)

Toby MT

Me 141 NEVER!!!
dnt kno if sum of u kno but there a team called newbury anxiety n there team is 12 - 16 year olds and hav only played a year and already won 1 tourney so watch out for these kiddies, they may still be in there nappies but they will still s#it all over you!

peace

Candy

Dec 13, 2005
Romford, Essex
Visit site
well i personally would say male is very hard 2 say but from wat i av seen dis yr

Weemz
Rental (its all bout da red!!!)
Tricky

n female:

Tinks - u rock lover!
n der is a new female bein introduced 2 the scene by myself who has trained wit me....very good go claire!!!!one 2 luk out 4 nxt yr!teehee

byeeeeee xxx

EDIT ADDED: Candy, no text speak please. Thanks. TFP:)