Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Up and coming players

Originally posted by jj igotcha
my point was that you had halloween players listed as 1 in male and 1,2 in female, thought they were numbered to denote ability, not digging you out, and i agree mel and kim were a fantastic eighties pop sensation. respectable. :D
Yeah see what you mean. But tbh honest I am really proud of my guys. They have done loads this year and we are getting back to our old team size of nearly 50 players.

Course I am going to see them as up and coming players. Any team owner should understand it and feel the same way.

Those guys are not only my players, but also my friends.

Some of them have made some major steps this year and will be rewarded for it.

Bring on 2006

psycho

Baggin ain't easy!
Apr 2, 2003
Stoneys Basement
boring!!

Blah , blah , blah!!! My players are better than your players, NO!! My players are better than your players!!! Come on, get with it!!

SR71

Oct 20, 2005
Visit site
London tiger yung guns are very strong espaecially players like

Jason
Chris (I think he is the one usually playing the snake)
Zak

I think the captain is a girl but I dot know her name she is pretty good she is the best female player that I have seen so far.

stevej

Jul 6, 2001
Visit site
Joint 1st Jason now on Tigers Kane Backlash (kane is better overall its just that Jason has improved so much this year if he keeps going as he is he will be unbeleivable as his gun skills are wicked

3rd Swarm Kiddy fast as crazy decent shot spontanious and got attitude could go far

4th Jo Backlash been playing a year and a bit getting better every time he plays inteligent kid and good gun skills (not the quickest mind)

Weeman is unbeleivable but been pro a year or so now so hardly new then again every pro team over here have been after Kane so

Kim aint a bad player at all deserves her spot on the team ability alone and she is the Captain so she has a brain she shouts all the time from that back spot i wouldnt say she is the best girl around Shelley may have something to say about that

How about a bikini mud wrestling comp to decide it:D

Thing is there are tons of ballers up north so i may be way out but playing with Kane and seeing what he can do getting to spot wise and shooting people id be confident in him going up against anyone under the age of 20 over here

crazed666

May 11, 2005
South East
Visit site
!
4th Jo Backlash been playing a year and a bit getting better every time he plays inteligent kid and good gun skills (not the quickest mind)

Would have to agree not the quickest although if you listen and watch him play his really slow trigger finger always seems to pulling out a hell of a lot of shots!!Maybe he qualifies for a a different catogory