The Home Of European Paintball

Up and coming players

Dave S ECI

ECI + HFT
Jul 17, 2001
53rd and 3rd
Visit site
Originally posted by Simon Malone
If they got their heads in the right place, and pushed themselves both Edd Harrington and Kyle Mucha (Irritant) would win games by themselves! The potential with those two is amazing, they just need to find someone/team to help them unlock it.
Looks like that someone isn't me;)

Originally posted by Ronnie Hollington
the only reason i said Weeman is ok his been playing pro 2 years but he is only 17 but not many people have heard of him yet his really respected across the pro globe circuit for his playing his never been hyped up till now.

i wanted to say Kyle as well, and Kain stewart but they have been around.

One of the 5 things they rate footballers on is Mental strength and its as important as anythying else.

Yea i can just see all the player i named lining up for Haloween next year :p nah i dont have weemees number lol

Jags have some good young players dales son, and some of the other youngesters, also who are the kiddies who play for brum phonix they are very talented.
Tbh, Weems is a player that can do without the hype. When I met him years ago I knew that he would be one of the top players not only in the UK, but he can go all the way if he wants.

Just glad that he went through Halloween and that I had a chance to bring him up to this level. He will go a long way!

When he started to play Pro with HPG (Halloween's top squad) he came on leap and bounces. Good little player!

Oli

Gibbsey

NoOneLikesUsWeDontCare!!
Nov 18, 2003
Kent, UK
www.swarmpaintball.co.uk
Definately say Jason and Weeman from the tigers camp

Some fellas from Irritant (someone already mentioned names, i dont know em )

I would say Ashley Wood from swarm but he's already a bigheaded mofo ;)

Soooo many teams are catching on that its benificial to train killers young, rather than steal players that is.