the ones I have seen playing:

1 Weemz
2 Jason
3 Kane

potential: Chris from SPOD

Female

1. Claire
2. Mel
3. Kim ( but I think she is not playing 2006)

4. Under dog but still good when I saw her at Campaign:

Kelsey Cain
funny how you always big up your team oli, try bein realistic weeman matt donegan has been for 17 years old probably the best youngster on the circuit for a while and then remaining realistic jay, kim, suq and chris from the tigers ygs are incredible players just look at the results that team have pulled off, i've been told that jay and chris have only been playin for a year or two, kane stewart is also another incredible player along with ash and another guy from swarm. chris from spod if i've got the right one and what happened to matt jarvis who played xball with the tigers at last years campaign all placed in front of anyone from halloween or hpg for setting the world alight.

Originally posted by jj igotcha
funny how you always big up your team oli, try bein realistic weeman matt donegan has been for 17 years old probably the best youngster on the circuit for a while and then remaining realistic jay, kim, suq and chris from the tigers ygs are incredible players just look at the results that team have pulled off, i've been told that jay and chris have only been playin for a year or two, kane stewart is also another incredible player along with ash and another guy from swarm. chris from spod if i've got the right one and what happened to matt jarvis who played xball with the tigers at last years campaign all placed in front of anyone from halloween or hpg for setting the world alight.
In case you cannot read let me spell it out for you!!! PLAYERS I HAVE SEEN PLAY LATELY!!! THX

Did not know that Jason, Kane or Chris from SPOD play for me! In case you got a problem because there are numbers in front of the names....that doesn't mean ****! Man, if it makes you feel any bette and stops you from having a heart attack I change it to A, B, C...or take it off completly!

I am sure there are tons of good players out there, but those have been really cool and fall into the bracket of up and coming. I know Weeman is only 17 and I have seen him when he played with the Tigers Kidz and he was good.

Dude you need to chill...I did not dig at anyone...so why do you?!

Peace

crazed666

May 11, 2005
South East
Visit site
In case you cannot read let me spell it out for you!!! PLAYERS I HAVE SEEN PLAY LATELY!!! THX

Did not know that Jason, Kane or Chris from SPOD play for me! In case you got a problem because there are numbers in front of the names....that doesn't mean ****! Man, if it makes you feel any bette and stops you from having a heart attack I change it to A, B, C...or take it off completly!

I am sure there are tons of good players out there, but those have been really cool and fall into the bracket of up and coming. I know Weeman is only 17 and I have seen him when he played with the Tigers Kidz and he was good.

Dude you need to chill...I did not dig at anyone...so why do you?!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Agreed - there are alot of good experienced players out there - were looking for personall opinions on who you think will shine next year or even most improved last season - Its no debate!
Personal opinions welcome guys!!

Great to see some female names up here too - Great chioces Oli 100% agree with Kim and Mel

jj igotcha

Apr 20, 2005
edge of reason
Visit site
my point was that you had halloween players listed as 1 in male and 1,2 in female, thought they were numbered to denote ability, not digging you out, and i agree mel and kim were a fantastic eighties pop sensation. respectable. :D

ShelleyHicky

Shelley Farmer
Oct 22, 2003
London
Male = Billy Webb ( up and coming and in his blood!)
Female = Kelsey Cain (first major tourney at Campaign just gone - and she played a blinder)

:D Shelley:D