Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Vanguard Creed & Demon spares..

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
Hi Foot

Im after a few spares, bought a vanguard on the cheap an the parts kit was a bit bare. what would you recommend?? Plus I want to keep it for a while aswell :p

oh and hi Dmitiri :p

Hi,

Was it a demon or creed you bought?

My only recommendation is to stock up on spares if you plan to keep a vanguard.
0rings, screws, gaskets, solenoids and detents are getting harder to source in the UK.

Rubber grips are like rocking horse poop so snap them up whenever you see them for sale.

Reactions: Dmitri Sobczak

Patty Aberdeen

Sayin Tilt?
Jun 8, 2014
Aberdeen
www.facebook.com
Hi,

Was it a demon or creed you bought?

My only recommendation is to stock up on spares if you plan to keep a vanguard.
0rings, screws, gaskets, solenoids and detents are getting harder to source in the UK.

Rubber grips are like rocking horse poop so snap them up whenever you see them for sale.

Hi Foot

Its the Demon I've bought. Can u make me up a package of all the spares you mentioned??
I have rubber grips but do you have any solid ones for the OLED board? the plastic for the screen isn't the best.

foot

Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
Hi Foot

Its the Demon I've bought. Can u make me up a package of all the spares you mentioned??
I have rubber grips but do you have any solid ones for the OLED board? the plastic for the screen isn't the best.
The kit is no probs but sadly I don't have any grips at all.

I have seen people make and use Perspex grips to good effect.

Will send you a pm with my PayPal details

dangerousbob

Aug 18, 2013
Hi mate. Sorted the leak out but found out the solinoid leaks. Do u have one? Also would like 1/2 air transfer tubes plz. And just to verify u dont have any ram caps left. That right?

foot

Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
Hi mate. Sorted the leak out but found out the solinoid leaks. Do u have one? Also would like 1/2 air transfer tubes plz. And just to verify u dont have any ram caps left. That right?
I have a solenoid and the transfer pipes, they come with orings and new barb for the maifold.
I don't have a ram cap, sorry.
Has yours just stripped the hex key part? If so it can be fixed.

Will send you my PayPal details.