The Home Of European Paintball

Virtue or Blackheart

SwissTony

Pyrotechnic
Jan 1, 2006
Visit site
Got a Virtue board in mine this week :D
It is such an awesome board, so easy to program using the trigger
Instant on which is good as the power button sticker is taking a hammering on mine.
Just remember, full auto is fun but its extremely lazy :)

TheRenton

P8nt'in Yo Face Since 03
Go virtue, very easy to navigate and change settings, all the above points are the best. AMB is a godsend for all markers (i had one in my ego and now my shocker). Also Virtue have some of the best eye logic in aftermarket boards.

Black Heart boards are good, but Virtue are better.

Mike XS

Behind you...
Mar 1, 2006
Worcestershire
But Virtue is more expensive and well it anything happens and the board breaks.. gonna be costly to get a new one
anyone know the where i can find a virtue board (new) for the ion but at the best possible price (low as possible)?

john251282

Platinum Member
Oct 4, 2005
Bristol
www.google.co.uk
Virtues are great had them in a few of my guns. So easy to use, you get life time warranty from Virtue aswell.

And I think a certain person on the boards might be able to help you out with a virtue board price for you ion, you can also get the easy on buttons now from virtue. Which are meant to be a big improvement over the stock ones, no idea how much they cost though.

SwissTony

Pyrotechnic
Jan 1, 2006
Visit site
john251282 said:
you can also get the easy on buttons now from virtue. Which are meant to be a big improvement over the stock ones, no idea how much they cost though.
£8.99 from gizmos i beleive

Mike XS

Behind you...
Mar 1, 2006
Worcestershire
yeah thats correct..
decent price
i Think im going to go for BH.. because ive seen videos and i know virtue can out perform the BH with the numerous modes it has.. but really they are similar
BH is cheaper
i keep my Ion warrantee
I get ramping and full auto, etc... all the important bells and whistles
and if all fails and its crap.. ill just use it till it breaks and get the virtue or sell the board on
Plus i know a guy who trains at the same place as our team and he works for Warped Sportz and he's like an Ion expert, and used a BH