Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Virtue or Blackheart

baker21

Wolf City Union
Nov 26, 2005
west midlands
Visit site
i know a guy who trains at the same place as our team and he works for Warped Sportz
that wouldnt be jim by any chance would it?

both boards are a good upgrade but in all honesty if you only play in tournys they are both not needed as the ion has the only 2 LEGAL firing modes in the uk,the only advantage i can see is that you can adjust the ramp so it kicks in sooner or later and you can stop bounce(mine doesnt bounce or any ion on my team )
if you do walkons tho then it would be ok(if they allow unlimated ramping i dont know?)then you could really kick some ass:D

ION_CRAZY

Upgrade your Game
Jul 11, 2005
UK
www.paintball-upgrades.co.uk
Skeet said:
Virtue sell teh adapter that you need..so if you went to somone, who sold Virtue stuff...then maybe they could get the adapter for it.
hmm, who sells virtue gear in the UK, i wonder......maybe someone who advertises in there sig that they sell advantagepb gear. Yes, quite a mystry. Guess we'll have to wait and see if anyone like that sells on this forum.

baker21

Wolf City Union
Nov 26, 2005
west midlands
Visit site
Yes that would
take it you train at quadball then?im always down there:)

if you want virtue gear like the easy on offs or membrain pads and the adapter for it jim has them in stock at warped think he also has the virtue lazer eyes,plus has the blackheart boards and if you buy from him he will fit it and show you how to set it up:)

Mike XS

Behind you...
Mar 1, 2006
Worcestershire
got jim's email?
ive met him, lol one of my team mates chrono'd my ion to far and it started to leak so he took it fixed it and put ramping on
i dont talk to him much but if you have a way of getting in touch with him ill ask some questions about it:cool: