Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Wakefield(Staargate)

Flint

Sep 18, 2006
Oxford
Thats an idea, doing it the other way round, t-shirts for side, armbands for factions. I think that might be worth trying! Would make it easier to identify whether friend or foe, and only up close could you tell which faction theyre from.

May 23, 2006
Scotland :D
cant remember the final scores lizard, all i can remember is russians were most successfull humans, ba'all most succesfull go'auld, go'auld won the day and it was one hell of a game!!:D

woodyudet

Kent Rangers
Apr 22, 2006
Kent
www.kentvolunteers.co.uk
I think the T-shirts we had this year were great, you just need to swap the colours a bit i.e. Aliens had a dark green faction. If that was swapped with the human faction wearing blue, then you'd have humans in

Green
Olive
Brown
Red

Aliens in

Blue
Dark Blue
White
Black?

This would be far less confusing as you wouldn't be wondering if the player wearing a blue t-shirt in the distance you were looking at was human or alien ... you'd know he was alien etc

I like the factions having different colours, it was just confusing where there were colours [green/olive] and [blue] that were split across the two teams.

This would make IFF pretty straightforward.

Gups

May 9, 2003
Aldershot
The t shirt debate will continue but there is a limited number of colurs AND last year the complaint was the brighter colours so we sourced 8 darker colours - personally I would prefer a mix of the bright and darker colurs, Suggestions please!!

Steve
Shirts V skins, then they wouldn't bitch about what colour they got ;) Baggsy shirts...any colour please.

OR Spots v Stripes, just like in pool.... i'll have a black t shirt please, so i wont get shot till last ;)

woodyudet

Kent Rangers
Apr 22, 2006
Kent
www.kentvolunteers.co.uk
The t shirt debate will continue but there is a limited number of colurs AND last year the complaint was the brighter colours so we sourced 8 darker colours - personally I would prefer a mix of the bright and darker colurs, Suggestions please!!

Steve

The armbands were really good - easy to see and nice and comfortable. Where did you get them from / would you sell some? I need some for my team, and these were the best I've seen.

cheers,
woody

one sexy beast

young gunz
Jun 15, 2006
norwich
Ha Ha!! Glad you wore your big pink wrist band with pride!! :D

Hope you didn't get into too much trouble - at least you can say you were part of the RingerPatrol who were all wearing them... :eek: Actually, you may want to make up a better excuse...

It was all in good fun - next year, spandex!! :D ;)
ho no not the spandex how am i goin to explain that she knows I only wear the spandex on a thursday and the rubber at the weekends.
as for a better excuse i am goin to shut up am in enough trouble already with the pink wrist band and running around a wood all weekend with my weapon out and a female who i call BIRD.

tony

Bird

MaidenheadTrauma
Feb 19, 2003
Visit site
Another possibilty would be (and don't burn me if this has been mentioned before) is to have the two sides in a different colour each e.g. red and blue.

QUOTE]

It was either Kenny's 1 or 2 where we wore blue and red (americans vs canadians) and it was really clear who was who.

I would definitely vote for that again. I like Viper983's idea of one colour t-shirt for a side and then different colour armbands for the factions.

Onesexybeast - that's not the first time I've heard that... :p

AndyDane - Awesome - Village people rocks. Please PM me with details of how to exploit that fully. Oh, and Sarge will hunt you down... :D

KitsuneAndy

Platinum Member
Another possibilty would be (and don't burn me if this has been mentioned before) is to have the two sides in a different colour each e.g. red and blue.

QUOTE]

It was either Kenny's 1 or 2 where we wore blue and red (americans vs canadians) and it was really clear who was who.

I would definitely vote for that again. I like Viper983's idea of one colour t-shirt for a side and then different colour armbands for the factions.

Onesexybeast - that's not the first time I've heard that... :p

AndyDane - Awesome - Village people rocks. Please PM me with details of how to exploit that fully. Oh, and Sarge will hunt you down... :D
Done.

I'm just glad he doesn't know where I live and that I'm not likely to see him again until the next big game.

steviecarson

Mar 26, 2004
scotland
www.paintballalexandria.com

Steve
everybody wears bright ts then nobody complains
pink
orange
red
yellow
white
light blue (azures)
day glow green
etc just a thought