Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Wakefield(Staargate)

Bully

Jul 12, 2001
Rochdale UK
www.playpaintball.co.uk
Problems

Water is a problem, we do have a waterpipe to the site but the farmer cut it off about two years ago because vandals (air rifle brigade) were using the pipe for target practice and kept putting holes in it - the water was metered so the farmer was paying bills for wasted water, BUT I will be seeing him on Saturday and will ask if we could have a standipe fitted for the weekend near the main gate (that is where the stopcock is) If not we will arrange for a new IBC and fill it with water so water will be avalible to boil for the camp site.

Not getting into the debate on location as you will never please all the players but I know James is a Wakefield fan as he lives 10 mins from the site

Steve;)

May 23, 2006
Scotland :D
once again steve id like to say thanks for the best game of 2006. yes i agree we cant all be happy with locations of games but for us guys up here half of the fun in these games is the travelling. and anyway, whats the point in moaning coz ur gonna travel to it if u wanna play it. lol :D hope to see some of u at the next game and i will b there for wakefields game 2007. bring it on!!!

one sexy beast

young gunz
Jun 15, 2006
norwich
thanks for one hell of a great weekend

was a great weekend was playing on the blues side with olly and the rest of the ringer patrol. and found the camping site a bit bumpy but that didnt make much diffrence as i wasstaying in the travel lodge. thanks again and hope to see you all again next year

ps just like to say thanks for the bright pink wrist band was hard explaining to the misses that some BIRD had given it to me when i got home.
thanks again lads and lasses hope to see you all again next year

Tony

Bird

MaidenheadTrauma
Feb 19, 2003
Visit site
ps just like to say thanks for the bright pink wrist band was hard explaining to the misses that some BIRD had given it to me when i got home.

Tony
Ha Ha!! Glad you wore your big pink wrist band with pride!! :D

Hope you didn't get into too much trouble - at least you can say you were part of the RingerPatrol who were all wearing them... :eek: Actually, you may want to make up a better excuse...

It was all in good fun - next year, spandex!! :D ;)

Aug 9, 2006
Oxfordshire
originally posted by woodyudet
BTW - I thought the t-shirts were a great idea, but it would be easier if there were more distinct colours - there was a blue faction on human side and a darker blue faction on alien side. It was pretty tricky from distance or in the scrub trying to work out who was who. Would be easier if colours were more distinct between sides i.e. if there were 2 factions on alien wearing 2 different blues, and two on human wearing shades or green then that would have been fine.
i agree i think that the t-shirts was a great idea tho it would have been much better and more easily recognisable if the colours were more distinct and 1 team has the same colour shirts in different shades as opposed to one team having a dark shade and the other team has the light shade, if this was changed for kenny 7 then i think it would improve it and make hugh gunfights and small more enjoyable and less confusing lol

paintball-lizard

Automag yeah baby yeah!
Oct 7, 2005
Kilsyth
once again steve id like to say thanks for the best game of 2006. yes i agree we cant all be happy with locations of games but for us guys up here half of the fun in these games is the travelling. and anyway, whats the point in moaning coz ur gonna travel to it if u wanna play it. lol :D hope to see some of u at the next game and i will b there for wakefields game 2007. bring it on!!!

I agree with you bud i had so much fun what was the final scores for all the teams?

Bully

Jul 12, 2001
Rochdale UK
www.playpaintball.co.uk
T shirts

The t shirt debate will continue but there is a limited number of colurs AND last year the complaint was the brighter colours so we sourced 8 darker colours - personally I would prefer a mix of the bright and darker colurs, Suggestions please!!

Steve

Viper983

Convicts Rule!!
Jan 14, 2006
Blackpool
www.frontlinepaintball.co.uk
What about Go'uald have one colour and the humans have a different colour t-shirt, then each faction gets a colour specific armband to be attached to the back of your mask (on the head strap) as well as the team armband attached either around the arm or attack vest?