Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Walk On Day - North West. [UK]

fucus

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2004
Where ever i lay my mask
Visit site
If there r enough walkons they will put us all in the house of pain against everyone else.

Last time i was there we had four walkons and they said would we like to go in against the rest of them in the house of pain but we bottled it and said no but it might be fun with some decent fire power.

fucus

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2004
Where ever i lay my mask
Visit site
Haha pussy it don't hurt that much ;)

Anyway ure only short u'd be able to stand in the low windows (like the 1 u got me through) and just av ure head and marker pointin over no one will be able to hit u :D

3pm

P-Ball Champion.2003.
May 26, 2003
at home in lancaster
Visit site
Frontline

U guys never heard of pm LOL. On a serious note what is the site like and how many on average walkon players turn up,as me and a couple of friends fancy popping down as only down the road. Is it walkons versus punters and how long is the day. Is it the usual 20 min games and what games do they have. Is there any air yet. Any lunch for walkon players blahblahblah. ;)

rawson

Rotton North
Only the first time ive been there. I found it great, marshalls are top guys, site good (but a bit muddy). There is no air at the site its bring your own. Not that many walkons there but more will be welcomed,the walkons were intergrated into the rental teams. Theres scran for everyone and usual 20ish minute games

fucus

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2004
Where ever i lay my mask
Visit site
Site is very good well set up and big to there are several games each last between 15 and 20mins. Its not walkons vs others but if chris is reading these maybe it could be an idea?. Day starts at about 10 and finishes about 3.30-4.00. Thers still no air but as far as i know it's being sorted but when i don't know.
There is lunch, for walkons price is £25 for the day inc lunch,

hxxp://www.frontlinepaintball.org.uk/index.htm

Here link to site take alook