Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Walk-on Evening: MEGA PAINTBALL @ Bournemouth

Ok Guys,

I need to know who is intrested in a monthly walk-on evening at mega paintball bournemouth (indoor site)

I have been talking to a guy called Roy down there and he's going to sort us out a discount price since i told him their prices were very expensive :rolleyes:.
Hes going to have a think and get back to me, i just need to let him know an estimate on numbers.

The game would be in the Evening (6pm-9pm) and would have to be in the week since they are packed out all day at the weekends (aparently).

for more info you can checkout there not so informative site @ www.megapaintball.co.uk :p

I will get back to you with prices soon i hope.

I just need a YES and maybe what days people think are best.

hotshotsam

Oct 26, 2008
hi
just to let you know i would be intrested, although that does depend on what night it would be and whether the start time is set in stone as i would be travelling from weymouth
cheers
sam

peaty

Under the INFLUENCE!
Nov 4, 2005
Bournemouth
Visit site
alright there i play on a team who are based in bournemouth, our team mite be up for it once a month for a laugh providing it doesnt end up clashing with training dates dude. by the way can you pm me a little bit bout yourself cause i used to live in west parley. age mainly and wt skl u went to (if u went to one lol)

cheers

-peaty-

No Friends

TEAM RAMPAGE
Jul 14, 2008
in the country
yep sounds cool,weekday evening would suit me but i will go with the major vote.could ask if they have a chrono?also what fps and bps,do they marshal or arrange are own thats about it,oh yeah price of a pint LOL:D:D:D