Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Walk-on Evening: MEGA PAINTBALL @ Bournemouth

finghard

Ion Owner
i have just read all the past posts and i think nobody really has said a word out of turn , a few of you got a bit defensive from time to time and stokerace definitely has a big ego so it was too easy for someone to bruise it .
i consider those to be acceptable prices for an indoor walkon count me in in jim.
needs to be a bit cheaper if we are to do on a regular basis.
never the less this will give megapaintball some good advertisement photos
i will need a little time to get gun fixed havent even looked at it yet though

Dillworth

Jul 9, 2008
South Coast, Hampshire
Just text my dad and asked if we were at ambush this Sunday because i know he mentioned something about it yesterday....and he replied saying yes. so both of us will be there, also to those on the facebook group have posted regarding it. see some of you there :D

NSKlad

Pistolas y Corazones
Dec 9, 2006
Bournemouth
Allrighty boys and girls...

I just had a quick chinwag with Roy as Im working in the Laser Quest site sharing the building with Mega, and I'd just like to convey a few facts for the benefit of everyone:

• Alcohol - none is served whilst play is still ongoing, and none leaves the bar
  • Roy does want to be running walkons, but let's face it, this thread has been a bit of a flop and it's put them off... we can still fix this and get something good running with them
  • Prices are in no way set

I'm gonna do some quick counting to see how many people have said they would like to come and chat with him about it tommorow, so post up if you would be interested in a Walkon at Mega's rather sexy indoor site!

Sam :cool: