Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Walk-on @ National Paintball Games Staffordshire Sunday 19th April

chris98

Apr 13, 2009
stafford
i have got two more newbees i think were called for tomorow just want to know what kind of place it is ? are we in woodland or open field
by the way we be byo but may need more paint on the day

Ainsley

CPPS Chief Chimp
Mar 26, 2008
Staffordshire
Hi mate - its mature woodland. No problem at all, there will be plenty of paint knocking around on the day!

Let me know if you need any more info, but you're guaranteed a top day if you can make it!

Ains

Ainsley

CPPS Chief Chimp
Mar 26, 2008
Staffordshire
Just wanted to say thanks to all that came today - really enjoyed the day and hope to see you again next time.

Tim, hope you got to grips with everything - sorry I couldn't spend more time with you, but it was just crazy today! I'll pm you my mob if you fancy coming along next weekend.

Hopefully for next time the safe zone will be completely re-built! I'll have a word with Jamie and Jon and see if we can retape the outer perimeter of the bridge and jungle to play them as one field. Should give us more space to move!

There is also talk of getting a brand new field ready for the next walk-on sorted so watch this space for info!

Again, thanks to everyone who came and cheers for the welts! I've got 4 more than Steph so far this month!

Ains

bruce

What do u mean i missed!!
Mar 1, 2002
Hi Ains

Thanks for the day it was nice to dust off all the gear again after all the time out, Nice to have met you and the rest of the guys. It was nice to play such a relaxed day

cheers

Bruce

Ainsley

CPPS Chief Chimp
Mar 26, 2008
Staffordshire
Hi Bruce!

Really good to meet you today buddy. I'll be in touch regarding SupAir!

One thing we might do for the next walk-on is split the teams into 4 so its not so much of a stand off on certain fields!

Ains

iNTOXiCATiON

Lucky 15's
Mar 12, 2009
Middlewich, Cheshire
Thanks again for the day absolutely loved it even though I did shy away in the corner.
Looking forward to the next one and as discussed going to rope a couple of pals in as i am certain they will love it.

As for the weekend Ains, see how i feel in a couple of days, my body is absolutely aching, I could barely open the laptop at work today :) But no matter what will be up for the next one at the location and the ones to follow :)

Andygoth

Phantoms are still cool
Apr 14, 2008
Stafford
I've uploaded the photos from the camera to my laptop. they have come out at 1.7 gigs worth so I will have to do some downsizing and hopefully get some of them uploaded to my photobucket tomorrow.