Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Walk-on @ National Paintball Games Staffordshire Sunday 19th April

Andygoth

Phantoms are still cool
Apr 14, 2008
Stafford
I've sorted out the photos and uploaded them to photobucket. I had to cut it down from 370 to 220 as photobucket has a limit of 250.

They are chopped down in size to 800 by 600 rather than the 4200 by 2800 the camera takes them in and the quality has been dropped a bit to make it easier to upload them.

Hopefully this link will let you see them all in a slideshow.

Tean 19/04/09 slideshow

bruce

What do u mean i missed!!
Mar 1, 2002
as Ains

says nice one Andy, some real good ones there i even look thinner :D

cheers

bruce

Jonny-Moose

Jun 20, 2007
Thanks all!!

To Ains, Andy and everyone who was involved in the day, thanks from all in my group - everyone of them all really enjoyed themselves and want to come back for more!!
Perhaps my playing days are not over just yet!!
See you all again soon.
Jon:D

wizzo

Nov 4, 2006
Uttoxeter
www.teamsharks.org.uk
Great walk on again, I've never used so much paint and been covered in so much, good to meet all the newcomers, the group keeps on growing, great pictures andy, can't wait for the next one

Mark

grezferguson

Apr 20, 2009
Great Day

Thanks to jon and every one for running the day. The only lett down to the day was the teams were very uneven with respect to new players and the more expericened plays. Next time it would be better if we split every one up including the lucky 15 so it makes it more even playing field.

grezferguson

Apr 20, 2009
Thanks to jon and every one for running the day. The only lett down to the day was the teams were very uneven with respect to new players and the more expericened plays. Next time it would be better if we split every one up including the lucky 15 so it makes it more even playing field. i thought the teams were ment to be odds and even. cant think for the life of me y we ended up wit 13 more on the blue team. How strange!!!!

Ainsley

CPPS Chief Chimp
Mar 26, 2008
Staffordshire
Glad you enjoyed your day - but I thought the reds came out on top at the end of the day? There was only 18 per side anyway, so to have 13 more on one side would have meant a team of 31 vs 5?!

wideeyes

Mar 3, 2009
Uttoxeter
www.ashcroftpark.co.uk
Thank yous and next walk on date.

Hi guys :D

Would just like to say had a great day on Sunday even though i had to work all day. It was great to see a few of the old boys back, hope you come next time guys.

Thanks to Andygoth who sorted Ellie out with a Marker for the day.

Thanks to Steph and Will for helping Ellie with the lunch it was much appreciated.

Thanks to all who helped pack away at the end of the day, i would have been there for hours otherwise.

We are starting team training nights hopefully next week (I think Wednesday)

The next walk on day is going to be on the 10th May, same rules as last time, no markers firing more than 280ft per second and no ramping (You know who you are guys), semi only.

Look forward to seeing you all there.
Keep the faith,
Jon
National Paintball Games.