Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Want Nitro, but...

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
sounds like you could do with something small(ish) like a 68 cuber. You should be able to get a good couple hundred shots outta that. The good thing about nitro tanks is the fact that you can always top them up in between games, unlike Co2. Just work in the routine to fill up your tank when you get back to the player's area. It's a simple task that takes something like thirty seconds at most, unlike the hassle Co2 gives you.

latorz

LARSEN

Jul 17, 2001
Aarhus, Denmark
Visit site
4500psi

First of all 4500psi systems help you along way.......then you should considder the 88cu. It has the same length as the 68cu but is a bit bigger in diameter.

It works for me.:D

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
Basically, 68-88-114 cubic inches is the volume of the bottle which is the space you have in which the air is put. 3000 or 4500 psi is the pressure for which the bottle and regulator are rated, meaning how much pressure can be crammed into the bottle and be retained by the reg. When turned on, the reg allows a certain constant pressure (either preset at around 800-850 psi or adjustable) to be released of that 3000 or 4500 psi or whatever fraction thereof that remains in the bottle. So long as you have pressure in your bottle greater than or equal to your gun's operating pressure, your gun will shoot. The gauge is such a blessing in being able to roughly estimate the number of shots you have remaining based on the amount of air left in your tank.

Once you get nitrogen, you don't ever miss co2.

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Judging from what The Kid has to say, I think we're talking to a recballer. I think that a 4500 psi system is a bit overdone on that case, since the avarage recballer does not shoot nearly as much paint as tourney ballers do. The good thing about buying a 3000 psi system instead of a 4500 is that it's (most of the time) way cheaper!

Good luck buddy! Let us know what you end up with. By the way, is that Southeast US or UK you're from?

QuikSilver

Originally posted by Buddha 3
sounds like you could do with something small(ish) like a 68 cuber. You should be able to get a good couple hundred shots outta that. The good thing about nitro tanks is the fact that you can always top them up in between games, unlike Co2. Just work in the routine to fill up your tank when you get back to the player's area. It's a simple task that takes something like thirty seconds at most, unlike the hassle Co2 gives you.

latorz
Damn dude... You must be on a shocker or what?

Off my last cocker, I could get at least 1300 shots from on 3000 PSI system.

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Whoa! Shocker, no thanks! :p
I shoot an Angel LCD mate, and I'm going to buy a tricked out cocker soon too! (thinking about either Shocktech, Eclipse, or Freeflow)
The reason I said only a couple hundred is because I don't know what this guy is using, for all we know he could be using the Gazz-guzzle-o-matic 2000.

Latorz!