Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Warped presents Lockdown IV: Cell Soldiers

paul warped

May 29, 2013
Eh up listen in here fellas, just been cutting the grass outside the Big House and this big Jeep drives up, this geeza gets out and walks over ta me and Say's "Oi you have missed a large area there, you dirty lag!! " So I tell him ta do one ya nosesy screw, then he just walks up and drops the nut on me boatrace, I get up ta do him and he's already got a stun gun aimed at me the wuss and then says's "don't bother mate!!! ill drop you again", so I backs off, ill tell ya, its something ta do with that Frobes, he looks like sum sort of trouble shooter, you can't miss him he's very talk and very quick, I'm quick but this geeza is like double time with his hands, whats he doing here and who is ?, anyone know ? oh and by the way I heard his screw mate call him Marc, who the monkeys is he ? just watch out for him fellas, he ain't no messa, Ill shake some trees and see what falls out, when I know who he is ill tell ya.

C.R.A.I.G.

May 29, 2013
Hello, please take this Code, Corrections Central Pass Code 2798 goodbye......................................

Titchgamer

Paint Magnet
Jul 2, 2011
Shropshire
Scared? Nah... Just had better things to be doing.
Cant be arsed argueing with the big headed low lifes.
I mean hell what they still holing onto mumma's apron strings for at their age ey?

Hell some people had to fight their way to the ripe ages we are at!

Jim Farnell

Jun 5, 2013
Dear Lockdown Players
I have something I wish to tell you all

The white flag is an internationally recognized protective sign of truce or ceasefire, and request for negotiation. It is also used to symbolize surrender, since it is often the weaker military party which requests negotiation. A white flag signifies to all that an approaching negotiator is unarmed, with an intent to surrender or a desire to communicate. Persons carrying or waving a white flag are not to be fired upon, nor are they allowed to open fire. The use of the flag to surrender is included in the Hague Convention.

So I feel that when faced by a superior force with tactics and fire power that surpasses your own then the only choice is to wave the white flag and surrender.

So as much as it saddens me and even pains me to say this, I will have to offer the other factions a chance to surrender, before they embarrass themselves in front of the Sweeney!

Jim Farnell

Reactions: urbangreg

paul warped

May 29, 2013
Hi peeps, I'm looking for 4 players that have not booked in to Lockdown yet, I have a job for you within the game, you must have some balls and be able follow instructions from myself to the word, you will still need to book in and play the game like anyone else if you are thinking or have not booked and the above sounds like you , please get in touch with me, but do not reply to me on guys on here, please email me direct at playboylondon69@gmail.com looking forward to meeting you and working with you in the game.
Regards Paul Parkes Warped

C.R.A.I.G.

May 29, 2013
Hello following my general upgrade, I've been shut down for maintenance, I do apologise, please take these codes UFF cash code 1556 £15,000 prison credits, Buisness INC cash code 9797 £20,000 prison credits.

All factions Bacca code 3389
UFF only Hooch code 1414
Thank you good bye