Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Warped presents Lockdown IV: Cell Soldiers

C.R.A.I.G.

May 29, 2013
Hello Mr Forbes, please take this Code please CODE 1520, its worth $20,000 for Riot Control, Do not spend it down the Pub with your staff or buy any greenhouse plants like last time please, you got it Mr Forbes.....................................

paul warped

May 29, 2013
Oi Oi Girls, got a tasty bit of goss, er na listen up, just paid someone sum good purple for this little bit of info, word is that old Jonny Simpson is at it again, givin it large and getting tooled up ta rumble with the UFF, don't na how tru this is but he's got this little jock, ya know from Scotland being meat wagoned in to Cosford right na, don't na weather Jonny paid for this move or the lag as bin moved because hes givin em grief up in Jockland, but I know one thing the guys got nuts, it took 7 screws ta get him out his pad, ill tell ya and he done two of em proper bow, there in the treatment room, one on life surpport, I dont think this is a rummer as it too big of a deal, oh and they call him Jimmy the Jock, I've shook sum trees and found out, he's base in Brum and had bin remanded for armed robbery, Ive also found out he's got links with the Birmingham underworld, ill tell ya Mitch better watch his back, gota run on kitchen duty na ,catch ya laters fellas.

C.R.A.I.G.

May 29, 2013
Mr Forbes,On Stand by please, Class 1 Prisoner to be booked in a inducted, CELL 66 B WING HIGH ALERT.........................

C.R.A.I.G.

May 29, 2013
Hello, take this Code, B Wing Door 1 Access 4121 goodbye....................................

urbangreg

Platinum Member
Jul 9, 2008
Walsall
www.warpedgear.com
take it by the lack of banter tonight that the poxy UFF have gone back to where they belong. your all talk, well don't be picking the daisys on game day, us Sweeney do want to get stuck in every now and again.