Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Warped Rec ball Day 20th July

Brown

doing toad
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Fleisher
Yeah,so long as people don't keep making pathetic excuses...like the wifes having a baby etc. ,we might get another
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OUCH!!;)

I`m doing the O.T.E one although i havent told her yet:eek:
oh and the baby is now 5 days overdue!!!!!

Fleisher

Feb 23, 2002
5 days:eek: ...oohhh I'm glad blokes can't have babys...although I look a bit pregnant come to think of it:eek:

ChrisWhiteSTEL

Mile High Club
Oct 21, 2002
Birmingham, UK
Visit site
Yeah great day, weather was lovely.

Well played Thunder Cat, i think our team rocked :).

Look forward to the next one, the way we are going you won't have to buy clothes anymore mate, just win the lot at Warped :D.

Good day, went well as planned. :)

Cheers to Paul Parkes for organising it with me, Jim Frensham for putting in an appearance and J.D. for managing the day so well, surprisingly :).

Fleisher

Feb 23, 2002
Good day for everybody I think ,well done to Warped ,the refs(particularly the one I shot point blank in the guts:eek: ) and everybody that came ,played and left their attitudes at home:D

I think myself and Dark Warrior got the best deal as we played for both the winning and losing teams:confused: ,can't be bad can it.

Next one ?

ChrisWhiteSTEL

Mile High Club
Oct 21, 2002
Birmingham, UK
Visit site
Could be October now i believe, he did say 10 to 12 weeks.

Who were you Fleisher, what were you wearing on the day? I was the guy with the black Dye logo T-shirt/Black Skid-Knee's and the Champagne C&C Ir3 / Eggy2.