Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What air systems are you all using?

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
My stako is due to be replaced next year, I'm on the lookout now for a replacement air system.

What's new/fresh/popular?

I like my nice light stako but I am not really worried if the new one is a bit heavier.

Educate me please :)

Blue Beanie

I <3 Summer!!!!!
Dec 27, 2009
Devon
lighest tank i think is the safer and fuel bottles, crazy light so may feel similar to your old stako but have a longer life.
Personally however i love my guerilla bottle as it quite light but looks amazing and is solid (i'm mr butterfingers) but i found the regs to be unreliable (one came with bottles, broke, techs couldnt fit, bought another, sae problem) so i moved onto a nina pro reg which unlike the guerilla fits every gun i have tried and you can loosen part of the collar to swivel the dial and fill nipple so they are how you like them on every set up which i find very very very helpful!!!

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
I'm not exactly small, I don't need the smallest most lightestest tiniest thing out there............

Cheers guys so far :)

Evil Rich

Platinum Member Lifetime PMGWC #101
May 22, 2008
Northumberland
I'm using DXS/CP/Smartparts/Dye bottles, basically they are the same and made by Inocom.

Solid and slightly shorter in length than the 'standard' Luxfer/Carlton types.

Matched with Ninja Pro Regs and its a nice combination for me

Reactions: Dusty

H

Wizard, of sorts...
Feb 27, 2002
Nottingham, England
www.ministryofcake.net
I'm using an old as arse Crossfire LP reg on a retested bottle. Been mulling over replacing it though. Read a lot of good things about the Ninja Pro Reg. Rebuildable, adjustable between 4 different pressure settings and you can easily rotate the bonnet to re-position the nipple/gauge.

Also gonna be picking up a dinky Guerrilla 13ci/3000 for pump play soon.

Reactions: Dusty

uberjuba

Mar 11, 2011
south wales
will second the fuel supra light! solid construction amazing how much lighter they are. there really is no other option. absolutely love mine. buy it!

got mine in boring grey :cry:. if you look over at maxxs though they do them in lime green :rolleyes: wish i could get my hands on one of those https://www.maxs-sport.com/p-4028-fuel-11l-hp-supralite-bottle.aspx

Last edited: